pwnage pics

daredevil

• Administrators

Well you can always post your ownage SS on our servers here. The highest fragger SS will be moved on our website gallery with his name on it. Here:

http://www.fearless-assassins.com/index ... ery/view/2

Category: All weapons. Take the SS of ownage kills during the intermission and start posting and I will update the website with your name accordinly.

Knife

Kills:

Colt

Kills -

Luger

Kills -

Thompson

Kills -

MP40

Kills -

Garand

Kills -

K43

Kills -

Rifle Grenades

Kills -

M97

Kills -

Sten

Name - Soup

Kills - 64

H/S - 249

FG42

Kills -

Scoped Garand

Kills -

Scoped K43

Kills -

Panzerfaust

Kills -

Flamethrower

Kills -

MG42

Kills -

Mortar

Kills -

Grenade

Kills -

Artillery /Airstrike

Kills -

Landmines

Kills -

Throwing Knives

Kills-

Yeah, I know... BUT, I think that 75 kills is a record, which means it should be displayed at the end of the map, right? If so, can I take a SS of that? It's like, 1 a.m right now, but I don't mind staying up. :D

Of course, I won't know with what the kills were made (no detailed breakdown), but still, better than nothing.

Alright, well I stayed up till 3 to get a SC (lol, I was gonna anyway though :P) but it says highest kills 74 by ranier. Either I was wrong, the thing glitched, or it only updates every so often. Maybe I only got 65, not 75 kills that map. :hmm Anyway, my whining isn't gonna help anything, so yeah. :roll:

I'll check it out again tomorrow, but otherwise looks like I'm outta luck. :? Doesn't matter much in any case.

but look at other players stats there are too so good i think your opponents werent pro ;] nonetheless it was ownage

i know Koba...he uses somoenes hax...a certain 'bluntman' (still better than another person called 'mraw'). Still..surely J*rod won :D

that was wrong pic , this one is right ..... did i see ur pics ?

lmao man please or i'll bust a cerebral vein bc of you!!

yeah should had taken a screenshot from the last time I played against you in your NQ!

Even Horsty said something like: "gee koba the leader of our scrim (aka you) died a lot"

yeah I have that side effect!!

• Administrators
lol where is love . anywayz merry xmas to the rest . later

Merry x'mas! But i had already said before "Well you can always post your ownage SS on our servers here." This is the first line of my post. I don't think i need to explain more when I say '"our".

well guess i win fellas , if u need drill coach , stop by and aks me ...later

rofl koba.. against bots... that's LAME even jrod did great pwnage.. YOU SIR HAVE FAILED ... :sspam:sspam:sspam:sspam

ah....feel the hate on christmas! :D

lol merry xmas to you anyhow ^^