just wanted to thank F|A

im2high

so yeah i just want to thank u guys for completely ignoring my application to join this clan....anyways all i have to say is i somewhat enjoy playing on the server and its the only server i play in because the ET community is basicly dead..not like old times cuz if it were in old times id surely not play on this server due to sucky ass admins that never do anything to balance out the game.i said this to iblinky today cuz he/she the only admin that i like because he/she tries to make things even and isnt an ass like the other guys.im sorry for ranting out like this but i just feel like most of u guys dont respect the community and u guys lost what would have been a somewhat good addition to clan.i hope i wont be banned cuz of saying this i just had to put it out there..seeing as u guys prolly dont care this post will probably be ignored too ..anyways thanx. bye

you say all the admins dont do anything and dont balance out the game but do you say anything about it(probably). Just in case you dont say teams or something like that in talk(im sure admins will explain further). Anyways, are you saying that absolutely no one commented on your apllication or that you just wernt accepted?

Well thank you for your impute, if your application got ignored its probably because people don't know you well enough to post an opinion, like myself, no memories of playing with you and if I had its not enough to give my opinion on you. Also your 3 posts on the forums means if we don't know you on the servers we sure don't know you on the forums, stick around for awhile and let us get to know you. My question is if we're all "sucky ass admins" and you obviously don't like anyone here then, why do you want to join fa anyways? If you want to join the clan stick around and let us get to know you then reapply. ;)

u clearly didnt take time to scroll through forums cuz of ranting out on admins w/o proof is an unreliable statement which is entirely an opinion.. if u want to complain about the admins u can clearly see that there is a section for complaints. and if we did ignore ur application we (or i would) not accept it anymore... if u even checked out the other apps u would see they involve time, patience, and expertise in an orderly manner. also last thing i would point out is when u said that "u guys lost what would have been a somewhat good addition to clan." i wouldnt really want u... this is not what i consider 'F|A material'

-coming from a member (lvl 8 or 7 idk) try to enjoy what we can 'scarcely offer'

Why i never say nothing in your app:

-Always whining in hardcore.(now,whining here)

-Team Kill when your mates dont move.

-No active in forums.

I think that's all from me.

i didnt necessarily mean "ALL" admins its just some that i play with daily...sorry if it sounded wrong in any way but i dont feel like i want to join the clan anyways cuz im not as active and i dont like going on forums much..and to f0re like only one person replied and it was sort of useless. and snake i do whine alot cuz im always getting tked or gettin killed with the stupid knives lol, and hardly ever tk on purpose.

Well thank you for your impute, if your application got ignored its probably because people don't know you well enough to post an opinion, like myself, no memories of playing with you and if I had its not enough to give my opinion on you. Also your 3 posts on the forums means if we don't know you on the servers we sure don't know you on the forums, stick around for awhile and let us get to know you. My question is if we're all "sucky ass admins" and you obviously don't like anyone here then, why do you want to join fa anyways? If you want to join the clan stick around and let us get to know you then reapply. ;)

u have only 3 post http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=5081 how can we accept u, if u never posted who r u, your opinion, what u like, and u applied this month look me.... http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/398-accepted-nrug%C2%AE-apply/

i waited 7 months and now im co-leader ;)

patience bro

Applications take time. It might be weeks but could be months as well. Applying means that we will watch your behavior on the servers and on the forums. Chances grow if you play more often, interact with other players and members, join vent for some chatting and, of course, join some discussions on the forums. Most likely nothing new to you, as you surely read the rules before applying.

u have only 3 post http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=5081 how can we accept u, if u never posted who r u, your opinion, what u like, and u applied this month look me.... http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/398-accepted-nrug%C2%AE-apply/

i waited 7 months and now im co-leader ;)

patience bro

7 MONTHS??? I've been in 2/3 years and now i am lv 11 Admin "Old Clan Member"

*rants off indistinctly about ET players rapid advanceent and frequent bans*

7 MONTHS??? I've been in 2/3 years and now i am lv 11 Admin "Old Clan Member"

*rants off indistinctly about ET players rapid advanceent and frequent bans*

He waited 7 months just to get accepted :rolleyes: I've been in just a little less time then you and I'm level 8 ;) don't judge stuff when you don't know what your talking about. Your welcome for the sage advice, its free this time lol

Sage advice? Wot! If i wanted that id go play Pokemon :)

Anyway, i was on our cod4 server 8months, then could apply, waited 3months for trial, a year for clan member, and now another year+ to get lv 11 by asking

i understand that i should of had more patience but someone could of at least said something like were checking on you and what not u know but its cool maybe in the future something will happen sorry for all this lol.

• Administrators

+1000. Post of the week.

First of all, I completely understand where you're coming from, posting an app and not having anyone actually tell you that you're being reviewed or ignored or whatever. That being said, I checked your app and Dare posted in it. If a leader posts in your app, then you can be certain that we know your app has been put in and it is being considered. Though, if your application isn't drawing any members in to vouch for you, it's not likely that you'll be accepted. We don't like to just flat out decline somebody for no real reasons. Silence doesn't mean you've been denied. :)

You should have reposted in your application, asking if anyone has seen it yet, or what is going on with it. But as they've been saying, nobody really knows who you are. We can't offer any advice for or against your application, other than the fact that you're a stranger to us. As for being active on the forums, it isn't all that important to get on EVERY single day and post a bunch of stuff. But it isn't very hard either. We have spam sections and The Lounge where you can, basically, just talk about anything. Also, there are many F|A members bud. "Most"... as you put it.. actually do try and keep the teams fair. I know that I certainly do. The leaders most definitely would when they play. I can think of at least 10 other members off the top of my head, right now, that would do the same.

Another note to add, is that F|A has a lot of servers with Friendly Fire turned off, hence no team killing. If you don't like it when your team kills you, or you don't like being warned/kicked/ban for team killing, then maybe you should try out some of the other servers. Friendly Fire servers are for people who have plenty of experience playing the game and controlling their character. You have to know that you can't shoot through your teammates.

Sage advice? Wot! If i wanted that id go play Pokemon :)

Anyway, i was on our cod4 server 8months, then could apply, waited 3months for trial, a year for clan member, and now another year+ to get lv 11 by asking

:o no way I'm way more sage then professor oak! And fair enough but generally the only reason ET members would advance faster is cause there aren't enough active mid level admins for all the servers, thats my opinion on it anyways. Could def. be wrong haha. Except its not cause I'm sage :o

+1000. Post of the week.

LOL! pay raise now?