just wanted to thank F|A

im2high

o zeekoh yeah i understand and i dont have a problem with teamkilling ive had many years playing ive always played etpro/pub with FF on its just that alot of times when i get tked its by a panzer or an r nade that just wants the kill like they see the enemy and the teamate and they just want the kill lol.

So much to say about this so I guess I will take it apart line from line.

so yeah i just want to thank u guys for completely ignoring my application to join this clan....anyways all i have to say is i somewhat enjoy playing on the server and its the only server i play in because the ET community is basicly dead

If you really wanted to be part of the clan wouldn't it have been better to ask for advice or input on your application on what you can do to get reviews or what you may be doing wrong, rather than offending us?

not like old times cuz if it were in old times id surely not play on this server due to sucky ass admins that never do anything to balance out the game.

1) If you hate our servers so bad feel free to start your own.

2) If you actually care about this clan and joining it but feel there are admins that are hurting =F|A= or abusing its regulars why not take screenshots or demos of their wrongdoing so that we may stop the problem. We can not fix what we are not aware of and can take no action unless we have simple evidence.

i said this to iblinky today cuz he/she the only admin that i like because he/she tries to make things even and isnt an ass like the other guys.

You need to ask yourself if an admin does not like me what am I doing to cause this and how can i fix it. It is rare for someone to not like you for absolutely no reason.

im sorry for ranting out like this but i just feel like most of u guys dont respect the community and u guys lost what would have been a somewhat good addition to clan.

1) Once again help us to get rid of any admin that is abusive either to other players or when using their powers. We can't fix what we are not aware of.

2) Based on what I have seen of you on the forums I doubt we are losing anything special in you as it seems you do not even like the =F|A= community.

i hope i wont be banned cuz of saying this i just had to put it out there..seeing as u guys prolly dont care this post will probably be ignored too

I doubt you will be banned on the servers because of this post but it sure has not encouraged the admins to be friendly to you.

anyways thanx. bye

You are welcome and Goodbye.

So if I may ask why were you even wanting to be a part of a community you obviously dislike?

o zeekoh yeah i understand and i dont have a problem with teamkilling ive had many years playing ive always played etpro/pub with FF on its just that alot of times when i get tked its by a panzer or an r nade that just wants the kill like they see the enemy and the teamate and they just want the kill lol.

EDIT - I only brought up teamkilling because I think somebody mentioned something about you TKing teammates if they block you or stand in doorways. You should be able to press F to push them out of the way. If you can't then you seriously need to be able to...

I am a Panzer/Mortar/Riflenade MAGNET.... so I can relate to how frustrating it gets. Interestingly enough, I played solely on ETPub/Pro with FF turned on as well. For around 4-5 years. I started playing on F|A's server every now and then. I didn't like it at first, double jumping and everything. I've grown quite fond of it now though. :) After that, I went to a server that F|A 2's server settings, or so I hear, practically mirror. Meanwhile, I was playing on and off on F|A 1 as well. Now I'm here for good.

:kiss

:hug:

• 2 weeks later...

You are obviously pissed off. We didn't pay attention to you and your apply, etc. I understand. We will now, but, you know, you could have just asked nicely. What you said here won't help you at all. Only thing that we know about you is what you wrote on your apply and that you aren't patience, at all. So I suggest to you to have more patience because this takes time. If you just want to be part of a clan to have the tags and actually being part of a community, this isn't the right place. We are a community, yes, but we are a family too. We have to know eachother. We can't just accept a person without knowing him/her. We have to know what kind of person she/he is , what will she/he offer to our community, how does she/he admin. That's some of the points we have to look at. That's why it takes so long. So mate, 1. calm down , 2. have patience , 3. be active on server and forums so we can get to know you 4. be a nice guy ;)

Greetz.