HC no marty mix server....

so.. the HC no marty could really use a couple of new maps... like vacant? countdown? bog? havent atleast played them for ages... plz plz plz get us a new map rotation ...the rotation that there is now kinda starts to get "old" :) it would might even get more "new" ppl to find us and our server...

Ch11m33y out!

begging wont get you any where..... will it?? plz plz plz some different maps. :yahoo

thought I would give it a try

so.. the HC no marty could really use a couple of new maps... like vacant? countdown? bog? havent atleast played them for ages... plz plz plz get us a new map rotation ...the rotation that there is now kinda starts to get "old" :) it would might even get more "new" ppl to find us and our server...

Ch11m33y out!

• Administrators

Milli please post new rotation in Leader's section. My forums PM box has become cluster f***. It will take ages to reply 300 PM's.

I will update it on server asap. Do for both Killbox and HC. :)

• Administrators

just waiting for you to come out of retirement big mamma :P

2 weeks =/= Retirement :(

I need little more vacation :D

• Administrators

New rotation:

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sab map mp_bog gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype dom map mp_strike gametype war map mp_carentan gametype sab map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype dom map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_crash gametype sab map mp_pipeline gametype koth map mp_creek"

provided by Milli.

Sounds good. Dare, whats your restriction to status'? I can see yours but not comment on it :).

I hope your vacation was good man, you deserved it.

Why do we have a lv 11 admin on CoD4, yet not on Forums? ;P

Good to have a change indeed. Mixed feelings, but that was already the case with the previous configuration.

As long as every once in a while we have a change, I'll be happy :)