my "oh sh*t" moment

f0reseen

Ok, so I was playing wolfenstein yesterday and was hopping along the map minding my own business. As I turn my mouse I see a bright light coming at me. At this exact moment I had my oh shit. looking dead at a missile from a panzer when it shoots you in your head will definitely make anyone's heart skip a beat.

Edited by f0reseen

One time I was walking around the corner in some map and someone had saw me coming and he shot a panzer right before I came around the corner and killed me, it scared me so bad I actually farted.

That just made my day lmao

It makes my wife having fun if i hang next to my chair i even try hide under my ofice table sometimes the whole familie think thats hillarious but i am just a et junk.

Do you mean they laugh at you for playing et? I dont really understand what you just said.

Nothing beats a "oh shit" moment like these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBJKvLKSZig

The second shot is amazing for the fact that the panzer was jumping through mid air while being shot at and it still managed to go directly at you, probably lucky though. Sweet dodges.