Map Suggestions

Copious

• Administrators
beerrun, ufo, and bremen are great maps :)

I had both beerrun and bremen on Etpub first rotation cycle. People spammed me to replace them. I will put few new on hardcore.

ah now i loved beerun, still do. i find snatch a bit riduclous on etpub without the dj - its like when it was on jaymod 1 and there was only single/1.5 jump. only a mysterious late shuffle won it for allies - axis didnt have time to regroup; made it easy for me barge through, build cp, divert attention, grab transmitter and haul ass to truck the back way. but even so it gets a bit nasty once axis have had chance to camp. any chance of dj on that map again?

Sounds interesting...perhaps it can be put up for vote on next map rotation. But big blue, which map are you willing to do without on pub? Remember...if we add one we have to remove one.

Snatch DJ doable. I will add DJ.

Are we looking at DJ on the snatch map on pub? I think that would be a terrible idea. I have seen the map go both ways, just depends on timing and whetheir or not we are playing for the objective or just enjoying ourselves with the immensity of the map. Fragging on that map is fun, ask b!ade (f***er lol). Guy mustve gotten 20 kills on me to my 1 kill on him. And that was only because the fragnade exploded on top of his ammo patch! SHRAPNEL FTW :lol:

Radar yes but rail gun is a pain in the ass, although it would make people playing axis feel better since they get to attack for a map lol.

I think the original supply should be put in, not only the night version.

• Administrators
Rail Gun and Radar also. I really like both those maps but they almost never get playerd on FA Pub. Those could go and no one but me would would care much.

You can vote Radar on both Etpub and Hardcore. Railgun and Battery is removed from voting.