BAN Cheaters for ever PLEASE!

ek///xela

yoyo has unbanned a player and he told this to another one INGAME. in german language.... a told to the guys to stop with fukkin aimbot but they didn't...

Please make it possible to start a vote and kick a player or more if they are afk ( some times 3 or 2 plll. are away ) or if they cheating!! Once no one will join your server because its full with cheater! I have a video also and u can see on this 6x kills with sten in 15 sec. ... lol ....

I hope u understand what i mean.... if someone of u speaking german or russian i can try to translate my english lol...

Мы понимаем. Когда Ñто ÑлуцилоÑÑŒ? Как вы думаете, они были хакера? Какоба была их зобут?

AntiThought, u tryed to translate with translator ?? I understand it not realy what u mean but i try to answer.... The name of of this guys who has cheating ( 2 of them )...

1. They are from germany

2. they change everytime their name

I'm 100% sure, [bOT]N9TEN=) has cheating... on map: Hydro Dam V2

The other one has wrote her name complettly in red color something like this: MY Class or something else...-.-

next time i will try to get a complete demo.

Whats about a vote ? Can allow us to start vote if no admins are ingame ?

NO!! rly???? u have genital herpes??? go to doctor plz

:) don't you wish.

AntiThought, u tryed to translate with translator ?? I understand it not realy what u mean but i try to answer....

Sorry my russian is not very good but you understood what I tried to say. Yeah I was unsure if I had used the proper tenses it right so I ran it through a translator that did worse than I did on my own. It seems your english is better than my russian so I think I will stick with English for now.

I think kicking players will result "fun" kicking and abuseing. You can alway search in xfire for some admins and tell them to come(though Im not so used with xfire myself). BTW which server are you talking about? That server needs then more admins. And I don´t think any admin would unban anybody, eventually every cheater will get booted from FA servers. No cheating allowed at any time.

So use xfire. The question is where to find admins? I´d suggest to search in Roster(on the top of webpage) for ET admins you see in particular server the most.

Hope its some help.

Vote kicking was removed for a reason. Their are enough admins around during the day, if not in game then on xfire. Contact one and ask him/her to kick the cheater.

• Administrators

This topic is useless.

Use our help section if you want to learn on how to take demo, screenshots, etc.

If you feel someone is cheating, submit demo and/or screenshot as proof. We don't ban players because other player think they are cheating.

If you can't shoot like them, then it doesn't mean they 'all' are cheating and no we are not ban happy admins either that we start banning players based on one person saying OMG he is cheating, ban him.

Thanks