What's this map called?

Chuckun

Hey guys.. I remember this map from a panzer server when I first started playing W:ET..

I've always wanted to know what its called but never managed to find out :(

I drew a picture from what I remember.. It was very open-plan, had two basic underground spawns, you'd have to climb up a ladder then exit your spawn hut, which were team-only doors..

With low gravity, you could get up on ledges on the walls etc too .. But this is the basic plan of the map (the two buildings without ladders were not accessible btw)..

PLEASE help me if you know the name of it xD

Anyway here's the pic:

post-4119-0-53222400-1293696994_thumb.jpg

Nope, it's neither of those :( This is more like a 'dungeon' - dirt ground, walls, stone huts etc.. (hence the brown colour)

Thanks for trying though!

Anyone managed to find it? :(

I've downloaded loads of 'possibles' but nothing's been it :( I really don't think it was a custom map.. 'Cause I'm sure I downloaded it to use at some point (but never did cause I lost it) - but maybe I just copied it from etmain, I'm not sure..

Nope, none of those :(

The ones Prone mentioned are all outdoor ones - this is like a big square dungeon.. And none of the4 buildings had windows, just doors, and the spawns were shabby dirt underground bunkers which had a ladder you had to use to get upstairs to the 'arena' you see as the map.

Many thanks for helping guys, i hope we can find it soon!