Nade damage

LanceR

Dare,

can you increase the nade damage please.

i see people do not die by one nade, they just fly.

they wont even get killed after drooping down from the explosion.

that means the damage should be really low.

that is not far for engineers like me.

:D

is it possible?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

and next what?

increase the power in panzer? mortars? flamethrowers? shotguns? airstrikes?

!slap lancer 999999999

LOL!!!

well.. I'll tell ya I've been killed a couple of times from a single nade... it just depends where the person is at

• Administrators
Dare,

can you increase the nade damage please.

i see people do not die by one nade, they just fly.

they wont even get killed after drooping down from the explosion.

that means the damage should be really low.

that is not far for engineers like me.

:D

is it possible?

Are you asking for rifle nade or just nade?

Dare,

I mean the rifle nade buddy. engineers riffle.

fred&cova,

lol... nope just the normal riffle nade. and slap me when you see me in the server.. with a gun :D

and Ackmey,

Cheap ? cheap will be a panza kill...or a getting a killing spree of 50 by spwn killing by Arty. you need skill to handle k43 buddy. hope this answers your Questions.

• Administrators

I will update it after doing some testing atm we are dealing with some server crashing players and hence we had like 6 crashes in last 24 hours.

I will update it after doing some testing atm we are dealing with some server crashing players and hence we had like 6 crashes in last 24 hours.

I guess there are people that are envyin us... :D

and Ackmey,

Cheap ? cheap will be a panza kill...or a getting a killing spree of 50 by spwn killing by Arty. you need skill to handle k43 buddy. hope this answers your Questions.

Ah, well you're right, maybe some more skill than to handle a mortar. :P I'm just sour from being blown up countless times with nothing to do about it. :mad

Still, i stand by what I said... I don't think it needs to deal more damage at all. A good rnade shot nearly always results in a death

Yeah, default damage for all weapons is the way to go. You just need to get more practice with nades and rifle nades. I have gotten 3-4 kills with one nade on both F|A servers before and have even gotten 6 kills with one rifle nade. It's all about timing and accuracy. You gotta know exactly when and where your nade will go off and make sure it is right beside your target. If your nade is not a direct hit it will generally do some damage but not always get a kill, so keep practicing and you'll start getting nade kills.

I got 47 r-nade kills on Gold Rush as an Allied engi so the damage level is fine, you just need to work on your nade skills some more.

i always use r-nade when in tunnel or tight corrider - great for clearing crowds imo.

With nades just need to 'cook''em for a bit - hold, prime for two click then chuck is how i do it but three is better i think :P