Panzers!

Zyklon-B

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pwn at panzers :D i get double kills alot like every 2 min

lol, no offense but on any of the 2 servers u play on, with 20+ ppl at pretty much any given time, a double kill is easy, get a monster kill, then you have a topic ;) oh and btw, i HONESTLY, dont think there is ANYONE better with panzer, than me :mad

I got a monsterkill on Hotchkiss (even though I don't know the map) using panzer/molotov. I think the other team decided they hated me at that moment.

As some ppl knows me I'm good a panzer sometimes ,I get monsterskills to but it is no free I try something else ( I use just to kill medic hores is the best weapon ) and alot of you say get skills, when you are using a cfg what cain of skills is that ) :drama

As some ppl knows me I'm good a panzer sometimes ,I get monsterskills to but it is no free I try something else ( I use just to kill medic hores is the best weapon ) and alot of you say get skills, when you are using a cfg what cain of skills is that ) :drama

Lol, you have a cfg. Everybody does. :P

I use standard anyways but, idk what peoples problem is with why they need to whine about medic this and medic that..

If your a medic, yes u can fill up with health. but i don't see why people who (not aimed at you) can't shoot an smg and only play with a panzer think that they're are some amazing god because they kill a medic.

At the end of the day, all classes have upsides, and down sides to.

Panzer is noob. No way of getting round that. It's twice the size of any normal weapon and meant for actually being useful. How often do you see a panzer being helpful? clearing tunnels, making the clear path for objective etc. usually never. Usually it's some a**h**** who has sat behind the same door for the past 15 minutes waiting to shoot someone from behind. When they do, you have no chance, you're finished. :|

Then when u say, "no skil'" or whatever, which sorry to say in cases like that is 100% true, you are just a "noob medic".

Idk, if u like to play like that then it's cool, everyone enjoys themselves and that's what the game is about but sometimes I think that in fact the whining comes from the panzer noobs and not the medic tards. :P

/panzer rant off :D

but i agree to, medics can be useless and not do what they're suppose to. Not usually on a non-adren server though. =)

Panzer is noob. No way of getting round that. It's twice the size of any normal weapon and meant for actually being helpfull ............................................. Actually ur wrong it can help alot like in the beachmap where u have to biuld the ramp u can shoot a rocket at ther spawn so u may take out ther field ops before they trows and arty it gives chance to one of your engis biuld the ramp it helps to cover others but yeah most all the time ppl use for kills :hi

I feel that when I use panzer I'm using it for the right reasons. If I'm on the attacking team I'll try to break through the enemy defenses with it. If I'm on the defending team, well, then yeah I am just camping a choke point, in order to defend.

when i use panzer?... well, on the somewhat rare occasion that i do use it, people tend to die... alot... im just waiting for the chance to get my panzer war vs zyklon-b so he can do the right thing and bow to the panzer god, yes me, its not cockiness trust me, im sure some of you are confusing it for that, but truuuuust me, its just WAAAAAY too much Quake 3 playing, play that and use the rocket launcher, then maybe after about 3-4 years of practice with it, u can say ur better with panzer than i am hahahahaha, but really tho, is the panzer not a weapon?, so why b*** about a weapon, you might as well b*** about someone using a pistol, or sten, and for those saying that using a cfg means we have no skill, um sorry no, that just means we know the game well enough to tweak the settings to get the desired perfomace we want, so, for future reference to those saying a cfg means u have no skill, or because someones always a medic, u for some odd ass reason, assume thats all they can do... :stfu:noob:tsucks:hijack