Panzers!

Zyklon-B

soo...who use panzers?! cuz i used them all the time! (except when other person is using them) i pwn at panzers :D i get double kills alot like every 2 min (they have got to fix this ''only one people allow to use panzers on one side of the team''thing it's annyoing) PANZERS LOVERS PLEASE POST THAT YOU LOVE PANZERS! :D:thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "one panzer per person per team" is a great rule, otherwise it would be chaos filled with noobs who love panzer and just sk all the time. that rule will hopefully never be taken away. getting 2 man panzers on a 64 slot server isnt that great, i can sometimes get 4 on STA and cybers

The "one panzer per person per team" is a great rule, otherwise it would be chaos filled with noobs who love panzer and just sk all the time. that rule will hopefully never be taken away. getting 2 man panzers on a 64 slot server isnt that great, i can sometimes get 4 on STA and cybers

agree with u mate, its just way then enought to have only one panzer per team and allready sometimes there's a situations that came out with like 3+ panza kills and become a chaos :D

Keep up one panza per team and would be great to make one flamer per team too and server will be more then just great then :)

i like the panzer too but it seems once u start owing everybody that's when the 'what a noob' comments start flying. its like damn i didn't know having 32 kills was considered noobish.

i like the panzer too but it seems once u start owing everybody that's when the 'what a noob' comments start flying. its like damn i didn't know having 32 kills was considered noobish.

Hah man i know how u mean that, but at first is normal at least for me, i mean if i get killed by panza for couple of times is okie, but then if i get in a row like 3 deaths then its a bit pissed off since u cant even get out of spawn to not get killed by any of those stuffs making spawnkilling, so thats the mostly time of those "flying comments" :P

Panzer is limited at one and should stay that way. Nobody wants two uber noobs with their noob tubes vaporizing themselves all map, as that is usually who seems to be in charge of the Panzer :P

Sometimes Panzer is skilled, if you're playing for objective and whatever. But usually I get Panzered in a one on one fight with someone, which is when it's just "noob". Use the Panzer as it's suppose to be, attack and clear out multiple enemies, don't camp and wait 15 minutes just to kill one guy then you take yourself out to. :x

As much as I love using a panzer if I can get it, I wouldn`t wan`t to see more than one on a team. There is no adrenaline on this server which makes panzer kills very effective, thats more than enough.

When you get called noob alot for using a panzer ... :hmm :arrow: You are DOING SOMETHING RIGHT :D .

i pwn at panzers :D i get double kills alot like every 2 min

lol, no offense but on any of the 2 servers u play on, with 20+ ppl at pretty much any given time, a double kill is easy, get a monster kill, then you have a topic ;) oh and btw, i HONESTLY, dont think there is ANYONE better with panzer, than me :mad

getting 2 man panzers on a 64 slot server isnt that great, i can sometimes get 4 on STA and cybers

Only sometimes? SC more lol. But STA and Cyber isn't the same as getting 4 in a match or scrim. Try doing that :)

getting 2 man panzers on a 64 slot server isnt that great, i can sometimes get 4 on STA and cybers

Only sometimes? SC more lol. But STA and Cyber isn't the same as getting 4 in a match or scrim. Try doing that :)

izi bash :D

dont play scrims/matches otherwise i would. i used to years ago