Tonio back on the server

Tonio

hello everyone it's Tonio after 1 year of absence following a dead parent I'm back, I applied to be an FA but 
I don't know if I was accepted or not I changed my job house so my ip changed and my xp 
returned to 0 I wanted to know if it was possible to know whether or not I am FA and I 
apologize in advance for not having warned that I was going to stop following depression,but I'm back 
and in better shape than ever, sorry, I know I was in the process of being tested to be an FA so I 
wonder if I'm still one or if I have to reapply to join the FA 

Thank you and see you soon on the server

Edited by Tonio
  • Like 8

• RedBaird changed the title to tonio is bas[tonio is bad]
  • Tonio changed the title to Tonio back on the server

Welcome back and sorry to hear about your loss, but real life always comes first. I hope you have been able to find some peace and heal from your loss. We are always around for a little chit chat if need be, there is also plenty  of good admins on our euro servers as well.

As far as the application process I would believe it would have been moved to inactive or denied due to your disappearance. Recruiters+ can confirm. 

Take care of yourself and see you on the servers :)

• Like 5

Firstly, Welcome back. 😀

I too have recently returned after some time out, and also have lost a parent. Here if you ever want to chat, and if you are in F | A or not, know that you are not alone.  :wub:

Look forward to seeing you in game. :drunk

• Like 4

My sincere condolences.

We are glad you are feeling better and back in the servers and site. I hope you still enjoy to play our servers and once you feel ready, you can send new apply. Welcome back!

Al Hello.jpg

• Like 2