1 million XP, finally and already

Hesis

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, yaku said:

Hesis, my friend! Congratulations on your 1M XP achievement soon! But I feel confused here. You will achieve it on Beginners server and basically 20k XP means you're not beginner anymore! Why you didn't switch to server for not beginners but decided to use sweat, tears and blood of these poor beginners to achieve your goal of 1M XP? It's cruel, mate! 😕

I'm not a fast learner, I need at least another million to be sure I correctly understand the game 😂

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

• Leader
On 9/26/2023 at 2:32 AM, von Rantala said:

Is there way to restore xp in nq? I think some mod it is possible

DareDevil can restore the XP-records from Full Backups of a server's data, but only for All of the Players, after some kinds of Major server crashes.

Silent mod has commands to allow us to restore XP for single players, but we have only done that once, when the Server Software FUBAR'd and lost all records.  We did that because it was Our Fault.  We don't restore XP for players who do a resetmyxp or if they had a problem with their own computer.  AFAIK, all the ET servers have backups of their databases and the Founders can restore 'last recorded XP' for all the players at one time.

I still remember going through ScreenShots that players had submitted after that Silent-FUBAR and storing names & XP into a spreadsheet for the Leaders to restore XP from.

I should say "trying", because some of those jpg SS's were of poor quality, making it hard to decipher the names.   I used irfanView to reverse colors, change to black & white, change to greyscale, to remove colors, to expand images,  etc etc.  (I was really hoping to see some hi-res TGA files, but none were submitted! 😄) We ended up with some of the people getting some of their XP back, some of the time. 😄 

Edited by RedBaird
typos, omg!, AND typos again! ACK!
  • Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Thanks guys!!!

We lived history, it was truly amazing!
Everybody agreed that 1 million xp is impressive in the poll.

By the way my inbox mail is full of people asking me for tricks and tips since I'm known as the xp millionaire.

Be patient, I will answer everybody but I got so many pm that it will take some time :)

• Like 1

Dear Hesis,

from one old man to another old man (i soon will be 64 (hopefully)).

Should i mention that i have reached 1,6 million XP in half the time.

And, if Gametracker would not be down, i had max score 4294967295

and final place 23 forever.

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/b2.clan-fa.com:27960/top_players/?searchpge=3#search

eat this 😀😉

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, TBAR Flash said:

Dear Hesis,

from one old man to another old man (i soon will be 64 (hopefully)).

Should i mention that i have reached 1,6 million XP in half the time.

And, if Gametracker would not be down, i had max score 4294967295

and final place 23 forever.

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/b2.clan-fa.com:27960/top_players/?searchpge=3#search

eat this 😀😉

Very impressive °_°

How does it feel to be xp millionaire?
What should I expect?

On 9/26/2023 at 4:32 AM, von Rantala said:

U used laughing reaction, but oh boy i can feel the pain after loosing 500k xp. Is there way to restore xp in nq? I think some mod it is possible. But great respond when u used !resetmyxp too. ❤️ Yeah and gags can live very long :)

i had over 4 million on jay2 before server crashed and was lost for ever . i wasnt happy  about it but oh well.lol  i have over 1 million now.lol nice one hesis  i love seeing this  it means your dedicated to fa s servers!.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1