UFO

Spitfire

Even if the universe was full of life, we'll never see these aliens (vice versa) just because earth is a loner :lol:

TBH, I actually think there are aliens, also believe in ghosts lol, i never look in a mirror when its dark cus then i think there gonna be a ghost in it lool , im such a noob D:

Dunno about ghosts >_< but i believe they're angel and demons out somewhere. i think it was 7 years after my Grandma passed away that a flower bulb she had planted many years ago bloomed on her B-day and died the next day.

Edited by 3BlackMagic

TBH, I actually think there are aliens, also believe in ghosts lol, i never look in a mirror when its dark cus then i think there gonna be a ghost in it lool , im such a noob D:

im just like you lol, and yes i do believe in aliens mostly because the fact that we are the only life forms in the galaxy, constellation, etc. its all BS and i once heard alien noises in the night outside my window no jk it sounded like a space ship landing

3rd to reply to Alex :)

but really, i cant believe that we (humans) are the only beings in a still expanding universe. either people of the ancient world already knew the physics of our modern day machinery and how they would operate but just didnt know how to make those things, they had psychics/prophets that have seen these objects, or an alien race was behind it all.

actually, i often wonder if there are soooo many UFO sightings/aductions/encounters because the aliens is actually 'god' sort-of-speak. like they brought us here and cultivated us and watched us grow. farfetched i know but still, just a ponder.

and ghosts, i believe in ghosts as well. i remember a story my dad told me about his last apartment (duplex really. he rented on half). in short, he rented it out and there were numerous boxes throughout the place. most read "do not open" and he opened anyway. that same day he looked into the mirror in the bathroom and instead of seeing himself he saw an old woman. he says that night he slept out in his truck.

We're not the only kind of life in this huge universe. I believe in ghosts, i can see dead people some times, is perturbing, the humanity feel the need to believe in something.

Hi. I do believe in ALiens too. But actually its not like believing since its more or less proved that life does exist on other planets. New research showed that life (RNA (like DNA only in bacterias)) can form even without water. So it got prooved that most of the basic aminoacids like glycid or arginin acids can be found on planets with a lot of methan. They form in methanfog xD. So no water is needed. So from new finds scientists are sure that for example on one saturn trabants (god dunno if thats the english word but i meen something like our moon) there does exists very basic kinds of life. I was pretty interested in the aminoacid part since thats a big part of my studies :)

But for UFOs i dont think anything will come to us.

Extraterrestial life exists without a doubt for me , only looking at the amount of stars . . there more stars in the universe than sandkorn on all beaches of earth , so going after the probability . . . yes theres life .

Question would be what kinf od life and how far evolved ? Is it possible for a race to survive like 1 million years longer than us ? with all the things that could happen that erase a whole race or the whole life on a planet ? well at least doubtful for me .

Does extraterrestial life visits us with UFO s ? The question would be : what do they want ?

I find it extremly funny to read all those kidnapping by alien thingies where people claimed they got kidnapped and obducted . . . sure , the aliens (if there are some) have the technology to travel around the stars but needs to kidnap humans to study them in an old fashion way , peeps that tell these things are simply crazy lol

Also its most likely impossible for aliens , IF they visit us , just to wander around on earth . The environment will be pretty much deadly for them . Oxygen fE , poison to a lot lifeforms on earth already , bacteria , virusses , the gravity , the sun (UV rays) , the magnetic field of earth , all that is probably different from most places in the universe and will make living here for extraterrestial lifeforms nearly impossible .

I let aside the fact the distances the aliens would need to travel to reach us . even when you go on lightspeed ( which is nearly impossible following Einsteins Law) you would already need 4 YEARS to reach simply the next star that is nearest to sun .

So in Essence , for me , all the seen UFOs on earth have some terrestial background and are no technology of aliens !

On a sidenote : If Aliens come and visit us i would be VERY concerned , theres a big chance they are aggressive and wipe us out , why would they treat us any better then we treat ourselfes ?

I believe that it is egotistical to think that we humans are the smartest most advanced beings in our galaxy - or any other for that matter.

NO - we are not alone!

The truth is out there.

being a biophysics student i think its too easy to say just cause the universe is expanding to infinity it means that there has to be life somewhere that is higher developed (Remembers me of my stupid homework -.-). Life as the human species defined has specific definitions. Most of the time I have problems imagining infinity but given the thought that life really needs the basic compounds i guess its unlikely that theres a higher developed species. Also what we see as stars may not be there anymore xD. I like to think of the universe as a steadily transforming and growing nothing. Im really looking forward to the results of the latest CERN experiments as they may provide some answers to a lot of unanswered questions. LÖL even though im super afraid of ET xD can´t watch that movie no matter what.