ET Server Suggestion ETL:US and ETL:EURO - map suggestions.

yaku

40 minutes ago, Cocanation said:

our forum searcheninge is a riddle to me sometimes... 

i looked in the seach engine for brewdog and used "everywhere"... yet i couldn´t find anything, 

then i used google´s site engine now and found this topic

i would test it first myself,

before putting it on an actual server, but our testsystem is offline and my VM´s are not prepped yet.

@TomekKromek can you test these waypoints?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vice86 said:

our forum searcheninge is a riddle to me sometimes... 

i looked in the seach engine for brewdog and used "everywhere"... yet i couldn´t find anything, 

then i used google´s site engine now and found this topic

i would test it first myself,

before putting it on an actual server, but our testsystem is offline and my VM´s are not prepped yet.

@TomekKromek can you test these waypoints?

Im testing it on etl local game, looks like It works

I'll send the record

demo0000.dm_84

hmm...

1. Axis bots, after installing the dynamite, began to break into the gate, and not into the door, there may be an error, or maybe they did not have enough time to determine the path

2. The allies run towards the task, but then they begin to wander with him in different corners, interesting behavior, but in the end bot of the allies started somewhere, I don’t know the final point.

I'll start the match again, I need to check for sure

demo0001.dm_84

Okay, now I'm sure.
1. The Axis soldiers don’t see the first opened for them door where the dynamite is placed, they don’t even try to approach it, but simply hammer into the gate, the dynamite just blows them up, then they start running through the blown up gate without any problems

2. The allies team are placing dynamite wherever needed, but they are clearly having problems with the task. After taking the object, they begin to run around in circles everywhere, but never bring the object to its destination

The allies team dont know where to go with the obj for sure

Edited: ofc they see new flags

Edited by Dimo4ka
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, kajto3 said:

FYI: the latest brewdog version is b6. It's being played on gathers, scrims etc. Not sure what are the changes from b3, readme file doesn't say.

https://kajto3.me/et/etmain/et_brewdog_b6.pk3

Same, but waypoints and goals dont work on b6

27 minutes ago, mraw435 said:

The waypoints were reworked based off tcbase map - slight differences in the maps which def causes the bawts to be more dumb than usual !

They are dumb only on specific map place, such as obj. 

Btw, the axis team plays good (except problem with dyno), they stand at the mg gun, defend docs, going back to the room with docs after taking the obj., etc...

But the allies have no problems with panting dyno, exiting to the objective point, but when they pick it up, they start doing shit 😕

On 1/19/2024 at 3:25 AM, Cocanation said:

Can we add brewdog? I don't think it has waypoints

Waypoints may not be an issue if we set it from like 12 players but it's kinda small map so would fit to be voted even if bots are still on server. Will test this map and then look for solution with bots. What's your suggested player range for this map?

• Like 1

Brewdog is usually played in 3on3s, it should be OK if we just used current tc_base limits. 

I guess we'll prepare the waypoints and upload in, in place of tc_base

• 1 month later...

I plan 3 changes soon:

TC Base > Brewdog (once @TomekKromek finishes waypoits - I'm reminding you btw. 😛 )

bremen_b3 > fa_bremen_final

sw_goldrush_te will be playable max. with 12 players and once we have over 12 players goldrush-gals will kick in.

Feedback/opinions please.

Same map but with scoreboard implemented from Baserace Desert (CTF Face's counter) but 20 min timelimit.

baserace.pk3 -> baserace_sb.pk3

Here you can download it:

https://redirect.dediserverhosting.com/etmain/baserace_sb.pk3

Edited by TomekKromek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1