How secure is your password!?

GHARIB

Mine is/was secure but now we have all easily trusted and put our passwords into Gharibs personal phishing site we are all screwed.

DOH!

😄

Screenshot 2023-01-28 164330.jpg

• Haha 8
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

Just now, Snuffs99 said:

Mine is/was secure but now we have all easily trusted and put our passwords into Gharibs personal phishing site we are all screwed.

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

Okey, it is over, I won 😛

image.thumb.png.707e77bbb1555e534c4a2a9f98b460b2.png

I try to use passwords which are related to the website in some way. And also use at least 1 big, small character, number, and try to make it long, as length is better than complexity

2 factor is important, since the hacker needs your phone as well to enter even if he knows everything about you (except if he hacks the entire website security, but then it is over in any case 😛 )
And the most important thing seems to be to me your main email password, to which you have everything connected. If you have that, you can "forget password". If that gets hacked and you lose it, then thats it, it is game over

Correct me if Im wrong in any of those 😛

Thanks for the advice, Gharib!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Inactive Member
35 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

Okey, it is over, I won 😛

image.thumb.png.707e77bbb1555e534c4a2a9f98b460b2.png

I try to use passwords which are related to the website in some way. And also use at least 1 big, small character, number, and try to make it long, as length is better than complexity

2 factor is important, since the hacker needs your phone as well to enter even if he knows everything about you (except if he hacks the entire website security, but then it is over in any case 😛 )
And the most important thing seems to be to me your main email password, to which you have everything connected. If you have that, you can "forget password". If that gets hacked and you lose it, then thats it, it is game over

Correct me if Im wrong in any of those 😛

Thanks for the advice, Gharib!

wtf

• Haha 4