Admin

LuneKnight

When i play on the F|A Recruiting server (IP: 72.9.97.36:27960) it says every so often, 30k XP = Level 1 Admin. i was wondering if you could make an exception, becuase i reset my XP at around 10k or so, because i enjoy seeing how fast i can get it back up. I have been a regular on your servers for a while, mostly play there, soemtimes on hardcore. if not its ok. sorry for shitty typing, did this kind of fast

Edited by NightMare1221

If you're a known regular and some members here know of you and can vouch for your good attitude then it shouldn't be a problem :) Generally regulars who always use the same name and are good players (try to even teams by swapping to weaker team etc) will usually be granted an admin level.

If people can vouch for you as a regular and good player it shouldn't be a problem :)

Chuck

• Administrators

30K xp = Level 1 admin:

If:

1. You are regular on forums.

2. You have submitted your guid.

3. You know admin commands and some member refers you.

4. You have couple of decent post on forums i.e. Tutorials, helping other people when needed, etc.

30K XP = level 1 admin is correct but you also need above things. Only XP on server doesn't gives anyone anything.

It's simple logic. You help the community and other W:ET players when needed and you get the admin. :)

• Administrators

i understand that, but the 30k xp thing is stupid, i reset my xp every so often, so ill never actually achieve 30k xp

XP doesn't matter much if you have other things which I mentioned. :)

1. You are regular on forums. - i check forums alot a day.

2. You have submitted your guid.- guid has been added

3. You know admin commands and some member refers you. - i know admin commands need referrals

4. You have couple of decent post on forums i.e. Tutorials, helping other people when needed, etc. - i help others if i need to, but cant think of a tutorial to add that isnt there

Edited by NightMare1221

you can learn how to submit your guid here --> http://fearless-assa...bmit-your-guid/

then submit it in your profile

he already said that he submit his guid -.-

hes a nice guy and a friend. but even hes a friend

i would like to see you more switching teams, when its needed, remind others for rules and stuff. you already do it, but it could be a little bit more.

but anyways, i would agree on give him lvl 1

sorry for my intromission here

but lol i never knew about 30 xp = 1 admin !

i have more than 40k k on Noquarter server

and i had more than 47 k on recruting :D

but 1 months ago server Recruting had an error and xp went tohan 14 k (i made topic) now i have 25k :)

anyway admin lvl are not the most importan thing! have fun is! ;)

and other thing ! damn i always forget to do pb_myguid when i connect >.< and i'm still with no guid. my memory sux

Edited by VerSac

30K xp = Level 1 admin:

If:

1. You are regular on forums.

2. You have submitted your guid.

3. You know admin commands and some member refers you.

4. You have couple of decent post on forums i.e. Tutorials, helping other people when needed, etc.

30K XP = level 1 admin is correct but you also need above things. Only XP on server doesn't gives anyone anything.

It's simple logic. You help the community and other W:ET players when needed and you get the admin. :)

why not put that instead of the banner?i mean it should display that we dont give lvl only if you have 30k xp.every fking nub whore asks me for lvl on server :@

and when i tell them the cmds on lvl2 then they cry why lvl2 hasnt got cmds

p.s its easy to get 30k xp on jay3 especially.

• Administrators

why not put that instead of the banner?i mean it should display that we dont give lvl only if you have 30k xp.every fking nub whore asks me for lvl on server :@

and when i tell them the cmds on lvl2 then they cry why lvl2 hasnt got cmds

p.s its easy to get 30k xp on jay3 especially.

Tell them to register on forums and submit there GUID and then PM Daredevil.