Greetings from LdysMn317 - Newb Class of 04’

LdysMn317

Howdy!

Great servers :) Been playing on silent and enjoying it greatly. Made a donation so thanks a ton! Haven’t played in many many years so just trying to get a hang of things again.

Actually somehow noticed an article or something with or about Steam and ET and I was like no way not Enemy Territory! Glad to see full version servers are going.

Enjoying Silent but never played it before. Was big into etpro and competing. Was a Member of S.S. or Shit Storm for a good while before my studies, internships, and other exploits took me from the game.

• Like 9

Welcome to the forums, nice of you to stop by. Was nice gaming with you on Silent1 tonight, hopefully see you on the server again soon! Feel free to check out our other servers, I recommend Jay1 (Recruiting)!

• Thanks 1

Hello mate, good to see you at forums!

I saw you at silent, so, it´s a pleasure to have you playing with us there, so much love for that server ❤️

Thanks for you donation, it will help us to keep servers running and to provide a great experience to everyone. Besides that, if you are still interested to help us, with time, you can open your application process to become one of us. As you already have an admin exp, would be easy for you. 

Until there, feel free to visit other servers, be active on forums, we do have a lot of sections and enjoy your stay!

See you in game. 

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Regular User

Hello mate! Good to see you landed! :)
We had no chance to play together on Silent yet but definitely see you there once.
If you'll be in the mood visit our NQ1 server as well! 

• Thanks 1