Hi from Azi'PL

Azi'PL

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Welcome dear Azi! ;D and me too I didn't think this game would still be alive until I came to FA ;) enjoy your stay here buddy!

!Apply azi 😁

200.gif

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, Azi'PL said:

Hi Hello Siema

My name is Adrian - game tag Azi'PL. Just Azi - no idea why. This nickname is with me since school. Im 30 and i havent been drinking since last Friday xd Living in one of the most nightmare cities in Poland - Lodz (ŁÓDŹ in polish).

I have started my career with ET probably in 2008 playing on LL servers and being also member of that community. Had small 10 years break between playing and came back :) Nostalgia hits.

Its amazing seeing that this game is still alive here :) I spend more and more time on NQ1 and decided to introduce myself here. 

So thank you for existing - it brings me joy playing here. 

Welcome back to ET, and welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! 

• Like 1

• Regular User

Hello Adrian. So many people came back to the game. Love to see this. Enjoy your time 🙂 Definitely see you on NQ1! 

• 100 1