ET A little F|A project

DrJD6

I got bored after everybody gotten off of nq1 and decided to make a knife and landmine skin for the F|A clan. If FA doesn’t use it, it won’t hurt my feelings lmfao. Please remember MOH THE BEST ADMIN!!!!! 😂😂 (not a paid sponsorship) Attached photo is what I’ve done so far and yes this is the rough draft of the reskin. If you have a suggestion on something you would like a f|a logo on let me know and I’ll do it :)

Edited by DrJD6
  • Like 1

So I have added F|A logos to the following weapons (thompson, mp40, knife, colt, landmines) would post the progress but can only upload 2mb and my phone takes 4k pictures rip that 2mb xD

• Haha 1

@Raziel

All the extra additions that we think are an improvement and an incentive for players. But this has a long-term negative effect on the players. I'm also working with Raziel on something big and I have to be careful to make it less messy. But we hide this secret. That's why it has to be neat and done with great precision and plain and simple - professionally. You understand yourself that I have to be firmly against it. It added one brick to the desolate server. But more another reason is the destruction of the server - is arbitrary admins - throwing out players in the act of strange rules. Alternatively it could be for a very short period of time, i.e. for chrismas - for a few days. Many things I did and could do, (I play so many years that I must know something) because I just like, but it makes no sense. 

@DrJD6

The game is not written in such a high resolution. Therefore, the highest quality FullHD or HD is assumed. For elements such as mines it is best to make 256x256 24b .tga images then there is no noticeable difference. But the weight goes from 0.5-2MB to just 100kB. It should be mentioned when you compress to .pk3 (.zip) the weight drops 5x.

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 1

Well, thanks for self-reporting your ban evasion this time.

Your 90 ban for cheating was issues on 3/21 so you have about 2 months to go on your initial ban.

I'm surprised they didn't extend it when you got caught evading the first time on 4/1 though.

I guess someone either forgot to reapply the ban to NQ after your first evasion or you found a way around it again. Trackbase records suggest you are still banned from at least jay1 anyway.

The admins who replied to your question after your 4/1 reban on discord, "Am I banned from playing any fa server?" probably should have been clearer. I guess they didn't realize they were dealing with a slow learner or at least someone deliberately playing dumb. I don't want to give you too much credit though.

As for any skin pack or pk3 that you might offer to F|A, the old saying "beware of greeks bearing gifts" seems apt.

As DrJD6:

TB-DrJD6-1.thumb.png.be7826391f36fc3d28cd612e0aec67e1.png

TB-DrJD6-2.png.cdffd08073fed0d9663f8d5a44bd513d.png

As DrJD6|420:

TB-DrJD6-3.thumb.png.8ebb860105ed944c333a1af877d239aa.png

Edited by the cake is a lie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, the cake is a lie said:

Well, thanks for self-reporting your ban evasion this time.

Bruh really ban evasion? I was banned on jay2 not on the others

You calling it an offer. I don’t see it as an offer more like I got bored and wanted to do something productive. Kinda fascinated that you take the time out of your day to look up somebody for what? Nothing your being negative over something that you wasn’t apart of. Not going to be replying to your feedback but I will read it for humor. Said nothing but facts. Happy fragging 😏😏

Edited by DrJD6

@daredevil made it clear in your introduction thread that the anti-cheat applies the ban for cheating across most F|A servers.

That's why when you tried to connect over and over again to jay2 and other F|A servers after your initial ban you could not connect and why your trackbase history from the time is littered records with ping 999 and 0 minutes on various F|A servers while you tried to work out how to evade your ban the first time.

Unfortunately it seems the re-ban after your evasion had to be applied manually and you were not re-added to the ban list on at least one of the F|A NQ servers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrJD6 said:

Bruh really ban evasion? I was banned on jay2 not on the others

bruh when you get band on any of our servers it applies to all our servers 

if you want to play games and evade your bans your not welcome to play on our servers 

plain and simple ban will restart at 90 days on all servers have a nice day

@the cake is a lie ty for your help again sadly you cant fix stupid...

Edited by D..X
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 100 1

• D..X locked this topic