Hotspur

HOTSPUR

• Administrators

Good video. May be a suggestion: Your background music is overpowering gameplay sounds and headshots. Mostly a personal preference may be but I prefer later since it's gaming video and not music video. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

What size is your X-Hair?? It looks huge

A big crosshair is the key to success!  I toggle between 60/75 depending on how my eyes are working that day.  Allows me to look elseware and pick the next target while tracking someone.  Really opens up your ability to use your peripheral vision over having to focus on only crosshair.

@HOTSPUR
What are you capturing with?  Looks a lot better than my OBS streams. 

• Thanks 1
  • Surprise 1

• Leader
11 hours ago, daredevil said:

background music is overpowering gameplay sounds and headshots

Yes, @HOTSPUR, definitely don't do that "embellishment" with any cheat-demos that you might post. 😄  

42 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

A big crosshair is the key to success!  I toggle between 60/75 depending on how my eyes are working that day.  Allows me to look elseware and pick the next target while tracking someone.  Really opens up your ability to use your peripheral vision over having to focus on only crosshair.

@HOTSPUR

:hmm Is that the "secret to your success"?  I had always assumed that your eyes were able to track different targets at the same time!   11248508_HaruLeft.png.c58eba588caab7264d2c1cd27f4df9c1.png  455296128_HaruRight.png.3f262abf7ee12cd652105d4c6f12eb87.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Yes, @HOTSPUR, definitely don't do that "embellishment" with any cheat-demos that you might post. 😄  

:hmm Is that the "secret to your success"?  I had always assumed that your eyes were able to track different targets at the same time!   11248508_HaruLeft.png.c58eba588caab7264d2c1cd27f4df9c1.png  455296128_HaruRight.png.3f262abf7ee12cd652105d4c6f12eb87.png

You're confusing my ADHD with my eyes.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Leader
27 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

You're confusing my ADHD with my eyes.

Oh!  Maybe I understand your meaning now, on further thought.  That is why I first reacted with "confused". 

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

@HOTSPUR

Man, I thought mine was big at 43

On 2/19/2022 at 2:52 AM, RedBaird said:

Just using the Nvidia geforce

On 2/18/2022 at 3:17 PM, daredevil said:

Good video. May be a suggestion: Your background music is overpowering gameplay sounds and headshots. Mostly a personal preference may be but I prefer later since it's gaming video and not music video. 

Yeah i try better lol .

It doesn't sound so loud when playing. 

• Haha 1