Battlefield 5 - Gaming screenshots

daredevil

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Some people still play bf5 ? I just download it on pc with my game pass, use to play bf5 on xbox so play it with mouse and key its so different haha 

well if people play it ill probably play this game sometime feel free to add me. My EA id is : maKilani 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My best game yet. Not so bad after 3 week playing this game MnK, I try to get 100 but i've no time to play more. bbq season is back so its time to work 60h/week haha. 

7DA7B2EB-E59B-472B-9B5E-F7E3C47863A8.jpeg

• Surprise 3
  • 100 1

19 minutes ago, refL3x:> said:

My best game yet. Not so bad after 3 week playing this game MnK, I try to get 100 but i've no time to play more. bbq season is back so its time to work 60h/week haha. 

7DA7B2EB-E59B-472B-9B5E-F7E3C47863A8.jpeg

Is hacking still a bad issue? I see game on sale thought about grabbing it since I don't have gamepass anymore 🤔

43 minutes ago, Shoresy said:

Is hacking still a bad issue? I see game on sale thought about grabbing it since I don't have gamepass anymore 🤔

Ive see like 2 real hacker aimbot they was shooting through wall at the end of the map haha, that was crazy but one of them get banned direct in the game so yeah most of the game are good and clean. Totally worth for the price on sale

7 hours ago, refL3x:> said:

Ive see like 2 real hacker aimbot they was shooting through wall at the end of the map haha, that was crazy but one of them get banned direct in the game so yeah most of the game are good and clean. Totally worth for the price on sale

Dope. Buying it. 
think imma get 1 as well. That one was cool. 

i been kinda playing 4 again recently. 

they need to bring back 1942. Not how they got the portal in 2042 but the full game. That one was the best. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

12 hours ago, Shoresy said:

Dope. Buying it. 
think imma get 1 as well. That one was cool. 

i been kinda playing 4 again recently. 

they need to bring back 1942. Not how they got the portal in 2042 but the full game. That one was the best. 

God  bf1942 bring me so much good memories

• 100 1