Hello everyone!

Apollonius

Hi Sakib,

Welcome to the forum! :welcome

20 hours ago, thepositiveguy said:

Could you take a screenshot using /screenshot (ingame in console), following this tutorial?

We need to provide additional information to confirm  that you have reached 20k XP

That is correct IF he decides to apply. Here, we are just in the welcome/introduction section, not the application section ;) 

@Apollonius If you want to enjoy our servers even more by becoming an admin, you are welcome to post an application topic in this section:

https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/184-applications-join-us/

• Like 3
  • 100 2

@Cross MarianThanks!

Yeah I got a bit confused after hearing about submitting a screeshot lol😅.

Looks like I did cross 20k long ago. Not thinking about applying yet though, but when I do I'll certainly keep the info in mind. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Apollonius said:

@Cross MarianThanks!

Yeah I got a bit confused after hearing about submitting a screeshot lol😅.

Looks like I did cross 20k long ago. Not thinking about applying yet though, but when I do I'll certainly keep the info in mind. 🙂

Hello. Sorry for this misunderstanding, I thought you were aplying for admin which is not a bad idea at all. If you are willing to be part of F|A , I will be available anytime, as well as other admins, in order to guide you :) 

• Like 4