**Mermaid**

Margarida

2 minutes ago, minerva' said:

hello mermaid ❤️  Glad u here lovely girl!!!

welcome and enjoy your stay!

they're good people here as we've already talked about :)

I hope to see you on nq1 later ❤️

Hello Minerva ❤️ thank you, also for the support you had to me since I start play in NQ1 ❤️ and you are 100% right, they are very nice here indeed 🥰

We'll see each other and gaming together here for sure, besides it was a pleasure to meet you, another woman from the north of Portugal 💪🇵🇹

Thank you 🤗

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Mermaid! and welcome to the forums, i hope u enjoy it and have fun!

PS. i had been some time in Portugal and is a beautiful place! the beach to cold! but the wine and the food, delicious!. Pastéis de Belem e Vinho do Porto! ufff!

greetings!

• Love 2
  • 100 1

15 hours ago, JackHammer said:

Hello Mermaid! and welcome to the forums, i hope u enjoy it and have fun!

PS. i had been some time in Portugal and is a beautiful place! the beach to cold! but the wine and the food, delicious!. Pastéis de Belem e Vinho do Porto! ufff!

greetings!

Hello 👋 Nice you found the best we have here, next time you came here you should eat "Francesinha especial" typical from north, you will not regreat :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Margarida said:

Hello 👋 Nice you found the best we have here, next time you came here you should eat "Francesinha especial" typical from north, you will not regreat :)

:) i think that tested already! in Brasao Coliseu, Porto and yes is delicious! but is to much for me, really big for 1 little person like me jajaja

See you in the servers 😬 :camper

• 100 2