Blast from the past

Akimbo

lol welcome back and ya i feel ya this game just does not get old i mean you get tried of playing it but you can never really put it down lol 

• 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

This game is a great blast from the past, love how @minerva' called old but gold I found myself doing a r/l chuckle there along with @Xiahou Dun saying that he used to watch his uncle play the game,  funny thing is thats exactly how I started playing this game when I first saw this game I was hooked luckly my uncle had more than one computer system, and set it up for me so we could frag together good times.Crazy thing was playing on a computer without a proper computer desk so I was using a crappy old T.V. stand with a utterly bad chair just a lousy folding chair that would make your ass fall asleep and having to sort of crouch down while playing looking like Linus from the Peanuts gang playing the piano, after a good match I felt like I was doing a 1000 crunches on my abs (OUCH).  Still love this game to the day so many great memories and so many great people and friends.

charlie brown GIF by Peanuts

• Love 1

• 9 months later...