ET Waypoints needs fixing

RendeL

I was wondering if among our regulars are also ppl that can and like to make waypoints. Any help would be highly appreciated as atm I am bugging two guys about issues I have seen and that needs fixing...it can be overwhelming at some point, as damn, do I see issues with bots! 😄

Also maybe this topic would be good for suggestions and ofcourse issues to be fixed and requests for waypoints on those maps that doesn't have any.

Anyone who does/fixes these files can upload those to our download section: https://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/22-waypoints/

Give simple info on what to fix and ofc for what map:

map:

issue/suggestion:

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• RendeL changed the title to Waypoints needs fixing

I'll start this then.

map: goldrush/goldrush-gals

issue/suggestion: if bots could take more routes and patrol wider area that just the main routes. for axis this is easy to defend, so maybe allies bots could take these different paths (from spawn #1 through truck barrier #2 and 1 and to tank barrier#1 and 2, just as an example). and once bank is breached, maybe both sides could use all the ways in the bank: couple of axis through the alley on back of the back to the bank and allies from courtyard to the back of the bank on 2 sides, mg and near axis spawn. On GA map allies could go also on top of the bank to get the gold. GR is a great map, so bots could make themselfs more usefull :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

When I will have more time I will need to learn that !

For the others who want to learn I put this here, that can help :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ive always thought it would be cool if bawts emulated players...  like when el! is on  fire .. 3 bots like him would make it really fun an hard.. everyone memorizes  bots now and it makes it too dam easy. sorry had to  post this..

on jay2 we could have betrayal  gameplan and el! bots .. this would make it way fun..im sure its not a easy task...

42 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

ive always thought it would be cool if bawts emulated players...  like when el! is on  fire .. 3 bots like him would make it really fun an hard.. everyone memorizes  bots now and it makes it too dam easy. sorry had to  post this..

on jay2 we could have betrayal  gameplan and el! bots .. this would make it way fun..im sure its not a easy task...

Sometimes on B2 I feel that Steiner trained the bots before he leave, and they are damn hard to kill, and that's not always funny 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1