What are you smoking right now

Vice86

I was wondering if here are any other cigar- or other kind of smokers. Post here your pics and expieriences.

I start with one of my Favorites. 

Garcia and Garcia le bijou 1922

What a spicey start, but always rewards after a while with taste of flowers and cocoa. 

Delicous 👍

20210512_194600.thumb.jpg.7923828396d7019f2f3a3e96e13e7a3a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My only experience with cigars was smoking a cohiba, its said to be pretty good and expensive but my pleb taste buds couldnt get any nice flavours. I've smoked lots of different tobacco brands though. I've been rolling tobacco for 4-5 years now and my favourite tobacco is either george karelias dark blue or yellow drum. Oh it could also be old holborn blue or lucky strike original red. I really started staying away from golden virginia after smoking them for 2 years. Even thinking of its flavour wrecks my nerves now 😄 I could add some pictures of some of my favourites later today, giving my opinion on their flavours and stuff 😛 

Edited by mextor
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

i never smoked cigars cause i dont like it 😄 but i smoked cigarettes since 10 years.

now ive changed to iqos . i think everyone knows iqos 😄 im happy with it ,especially my gf is happy about it cause i dont smell like an ashtray anymore 😛

so im using iqos since feburary 2020 and i dont miss anything !

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, flamer1 said:

i never smoked cigars cause i dont like it 😄 but i smoked cigarettes since 10 years.

now ive changed to iqos . i think everyone knows iqos 😄 im happy with it ,especially my gf is happy about it cause i dont smell like an ashtray anymore 😛

Haha, a "flamer" with an Iqos 😄

i guess even you gotta go with the time 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, flamer1 said:

whats a iqos .. ive been a smoker for 30 yrs wish i could find a way to quit ive tried many times.doesnt work. 

and for cigars not much of a fan makes me want a cigarette but i do like these.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/don-lino-habanitos-cigars/1497723/

• Like 2

@captnconcrete

iqos is from Philipp Morris ,

u are hearing real tabac , 95% less pollutants to an cigarette cause u are not burning it 😅 needs a little time to get used to it but I got it and I’m really happy with that . U can try it for a month for just 9€ ( in Germany) before u buy ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, flamer1 said:

@captnconcrete

iqos is from Philipp Morris ,

u are hearing real tabac , 95% less pollutants to an cigarette cause u are not burning it 😅 needs a little time to get used to it but I got it and I’m really happy with that . U can try it for a month for just 9€ ( in Germany) before u buy ...

heating not hearing 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Revamping this topic 'cos..why not 😄

I start by saying that i tend to smoke in very precise occasions, i'm not an all day smoker so i tend to "cuddle" myself a bit when it comes the time

this my current lineup :

Davidoff primeros (dominican) - for a worth, relaxed time out with friends having also a good drink (whisky/rum based)

Davidoff Grand Cru - more refined then the above, needs more time, really worth with a whisky neat (no cocktail) or after a GOOD meal

Have some filler with Romeo y Julieta (mostly n2 and n3) - these are the ones i don't regret having to cut them off or throw them away if i'm in a hurry

The other day the seller proposed me this bad boy (Davidoff Limited edition 2022) ...i'm soo looking forward to it, got 2 of them so i'll try it with several food/drinks

I think I teased him a little by saying i didn't liked much the Nicaragua version of the Primeros and he wanted to change my mind

Davidoff Limited Edition 2022 Gran Toro Heads to Stores Next Month |  halfwheel

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

Mike Tyson banana ice vape. Quit smoking weed and cigs a couple months ago, now this is my pacifier 😅

image.jpg

• 100 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after the recommendation of

@Raziel

de Oligant Knakje.

good smooth taste with a little weirdness to it, but in a good way. 

rich and flavourful.

I would guess Sumatra tobacco, but also lots of herbalistic flavours.

1405_1241_42406.jpg

20231116-152642.jpg

• Like 2