Happy Ramdan Kareem

Mr.Karizmatic

A very happy Ramdan Kareem to all muslim friends and to everyone around the world. Have a blessed Month .

copyspace-mockup-with-ramadan-concept_23-2148117376.jpg.d325559ded3f911bf82b736d721bad0c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
  • 100 2

Thx.

I hope there will be a world in which peace and tranquility are ensured in the world, where innocent people and living beings are not killed, persecuted and exploited.

My ALLAH relieve the troubles of my brothers and grant them health, well-being, peace and abundance!

With the prayer that it will be a peaceful, fertile, healthy and lucrative Ramadan!

''Surely the men who submit (to ALLAH) and the women who submit (to ALLAH) and the believing men and the believing women, the obedient men (devoted to ALLAH with reverence) and the obedient women (devoted to ALLAH with reverence), the loyal men and the loyal women, and the patient men and the patient women, the humble men (in reverence to ALLAH) and the humble women (in reverence to ALLAH), and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women and the fasting men and the fasting women and the men who guard their chastity from illegal sexual acts and the women who guard their chastity from illegal sexual acts, and the men who remember (repeat the Name of) ALLAH much and the women who remember ALLAH much! ALLAH prepared for them Forgiveness and a Great Reward. '' al-ahzab-35

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thank you my friend's , same to you and your family , same to all Muslim people all over the place and globe. Wish you a peacefull and joyfull time in this great month!

Happy Ramadan. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!

• Like 5

Ramadan mubarek 

Happy ramadan to all my mislim freinds and the whole muslims 🙂

3 hours ago, mehmet said:

Thx.

I hope there will be a world in which peace and tranquility are ensured in the world, where innocent people and living beings are not killed, persecuted and exploited.

My ALLAH relieve the troubles of my brothers and grant them health, well-being, peace and abundance!

With the prayer that it will be a peaceful, fertile, healthy and lucrative Ramadan!

''Surely the men who submit (to ALLAH) and the women who submit (to ALLAH) and the believing men and the believing women, the obedient men (devoted to ALLAH with reverence) and the obedient women (devoted to ALLAH with reverence), the loyal men and the loyal women, and the patient men and the patient women, the humble men (in reverence to ALLAH) and the humble women (in reverence to ALLAH), and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women and the fasting men and the fasting women and the men who guard their chastity from illegal sexual acts and the women who guard their chastity from illegal sexual acts, and the men who remember (repeat the Name of) ALLAH much and the women who remember ALLAH much! ALLAH prepared for them Forgiveness and a Great Reward. '' al-ahzab-35

Nice introduction of our islam 😘

And ramadan mubarek akhii 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mehmet said:

Even if I'm not muslim, I hope that too from all my heart !! 

I believe in something bigger who help us to found our way even if I didn't put a name on 

I wish you the best in this month, and in all your life. It's time to reconnect with yourself, with your family, and in what you trust.

We all should take this time :)❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1