A German team in Action

GoldenWings

19 minutes ago, elcabron said:

@GoldenWings wich game is that?

Hell Let Loose. A fantastic shooter that really shows attention to details by developers.

Fun fact: Team17, the developer responsible for the game, also produced "Worms" series. It's quite amazing to see a military WW2 shooter from them, but it looks glorious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Hell Let Loose. A fantastic shooter that really shows attention to details by developers.

Fun fact: Team17, the developer responsible for the game, also produced "Worms" series. It's quite amazing to see a military WW2 shooter from them, but it looks glorious.

how much requeriment i need to play on my pc? 

• Like 1

love this game this is some older footage of me behind enemy lines I recorded on a i7 3770 and gtx 1070 i get around 120 fps with this setup but performance is still an issue and fps can fluctuate

• Like 1
  • 100 2

nice to see that you are interested,

Hell it loose is the direct competition of post scriptum

i think it is the best shooter there is at the moment ,But I also know that it's always a matter of taste

if you like to play team play, this is the place for you     I just recommend watching a few youtube videos

i would like to find a team that wants to build something, it's just my favorite game. I think it's even better than Battelfield because more strategy and team play is required.

It's just like Et, just very modern to say so 😄

if there is interest, maybe we can set up a squad

if god wills, FA will soon take Europe and then we will usurp the world created 😄 😄 😄

Hell it Loose on Fa Servern 😄 

Greetings UnHit

• Like 1
  • 100 1

5 hours ago, MikeSlayer said:

love this game this is some older footage of me behind enemy lines I recorded on a i7 3770 and gtx 1070 i get around 120 fps with this setup but performance is still an issue and fps can fluctuate

.D  You got the house clean

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I am very impressed with this game

5 hours ago, MikeSlayer said:

nice to see that you are interested

• Thanks 1

Looks a cool game :) 

( You can edit your posts @GoldenWings and everybody who don't know yet, That can avoid multiposting and keep the topic fresh and easier to read 😛 

Just look the 3 points at the total right of your name in the post, that should be there, sorry for the off topic )

• Like 1

This game is like modern ET u get tanks artillery snipers coverts medics and its 50 vs 50 with amazing graphics  and inbuilt voice coms

for only $30 its a great game and def worth playing or wait till its on sale for even better value

its not as fast as ET but like ET you have to play as a team to win

check it out on steam or plenty of utube vids to watch gameplay

• Like 1
  • 100 1