[ET Legacy 2.77] problem on silent1

ed_

S1 identifies itself to the master list as a 2.55 server, so ET Legacy will not connect for you as the latest version checks what version the server is running.

You need to connect from 2.60b or 2.55 only. Alternatively, an older version of ET Legacy which does not check the server's protocol version. 

You'll also have the same issue with NQ2.

I believe @daredevil is planning to update S1 to ET Legacy in future which will resolve this. 

Edited by BlackWolf
  • Like 2

• Leader
3 hours ago, BlackWolf said:

I believe @daredevil is planning to update S1 to ET Legacy in future which will resolve this. 

Yes he was planning to do it but he might be out for a while so i wouldn't count on it.

3 hours ago, BlackWolf said:

S1 identifies itself to the master list as a 2.55 server, so ET Legacy will not connect for you as the latest version checks what version the server is running.

You need to connect from 2.60b or 2.55 only. Alternatively, an older version of ET Legacy which does not check the server's protocol version. 

There was a work around to make it work but with 2.77 it doesn't work anymore. They really trying to force people to legacy only servers

I would stick to 2.76 if i were you. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rambozo37 said:

There was a work around to make it work but with 2.77 it doesn't work anymore. They really trying to force people to legacy only servers

that's really bad.

The best fix is just use 2.60b man, forget all about legacy :d 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

10 hours ago, BlackWolf said:

You'll also have the same issue with NQ2.

The ETLegacy 2.76 can run silent1 with menu or IP, it will not shown on Masterlist.

And for NQ2 It will launch only if you have the good file on your ET Folder.

The 2.76 version is just not compatible with ETpro, all others servers will run.

6 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

I would stick to 2.76 if i were you.

I stay with 2.76 version for the moment to let them the time to fix the issues on the 2.77 😄 

• Like 2