my hobbies include....

k5blazer454

Alright guys this is my winter task depending on how much free time i get... 1967 Chevy c10 on a 2007 gmc 1500 frame. i also do GM Ecu tuning and rework harnesses for LS engines like right now i’ve got a 1987 K10 with a 6.0 i’m doing wiring on. cooks stuff other than gaming and work lol

6554403A-F062-4DF2-8106-A9F0EE702048.jpeg

0449A4AA-4353-42DF-95C7-ECF9C704909A.jpeg

6DAB0580-99F5-4B1F-B0B3-D6493B2F2B17.jpeg

311E78CA-9D7A-4B41-8766-01380AF0273E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Nice Chevy, there is 3 car in one!! 😃 lot of work here 😄 

Share pics of the progress, Good luck boy with wiring, try to make it the most water-proof possible ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

Just a clear coat? you want to keep this "hell yeah" rusty look ? : D

The 67's interior is not adequate enought ? :) if you need to make wiring of the new interior too you will have lot of work here... ( try to buy the full wiring with the interior ) 

Don't forget to put good brakes with this devil engine... 😙

• Like 1

my grandpa bought a 1968 gmc  brand new we still have her and she is still running thanks too me....lolonly thing not original is the box its lined with diamond plating for weight and he made his own back bumper. my dad when grandpa passed told mei could have it.. he had some shaddy dipshit try to get it running..lolguess the guy didnt know what points where so he tried put a big asshiperformance cap anrotar on it.lol any way it needed the points set and new plugs it fired right up. after that my dads like yeah um im gonna keep it.lol it has a 307 with 4 speed. i grew up around rebuilds my real dad was mech and owned his own rod shop. that one looks like tons of fun....have fun .. ill be chkin in too see progress. id paint here tho ..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

nice! post some pics! and i’ll definitely keep u guys updated shitty year this year havent had to time to mess with.... i’m starting on it soo especially this winter. 

Edited by k5blazer454
miss spell
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

5aGUmdDk4gL469wqi9WOeXd9nigKQuuFLLDZopVU1jyngEbUt8BQ3q3u_bpGqTDy72GAz-c2CGYwKWEjueR1T4LthULeEui_I659iGOcouAgJgWDZHPl0bza-3mZMy3A_GXflTbZe4V44yc4DVZ8rXANiVDpeJWD24Kybd6FIrldzcKWR0z3p8pRmI8aw4pb4BYSddl6ocxM-AhtUqNzffZV1vaKhAP7NyFxHraIFqxpUc4Y3eNIP8ZHGvUt4QyOPkdv_jjpv2kQ5Rn2cjOssTHi4qIFr4yRu0ncWpcCta2167D5hsaWfgO4JzV0bog9lkyANS-qKtGQJv3slXAJsBYiyHfT1hpE0TIvtmzSglMZ5gCySWflDskeZlrZauQWaJ2dUqcfZF1Wp6jFjlTQvPm-WiXnbHN2vt0OI5J7ICAi5QovBD2RJpQ1oBZO-QpHJm8-3rMTPOcdADcXMbqUmNZf4FOAaVsdJiF6daMCjUh8OjhMSmENohaKKTvPQUZxILe2XUZ8TMjqqx_YHjcS9m7HojU0m-WziXHBiv22zijgIGS0J-V8sAobNYpVlahc0-97ougZHsq_-Hvjuk7-vqx8gbpZYOY5HRvGXOOSsYAPP5QWVBQMCBtfVzAZjzWuBUCojCp7kAP9fFjxTB7UqDt9xdDzmP3uls0qBU0GXncIr7UD0c1KMOLKEdO5=w203-h337-no?authuser=0ZFl_5MffWGzce5-TRtZX3GZz3ltGJ2eM-IZ6XZAoKU1iEN73KNEWhwHOHePjEFd36MmD6Yp4xfbiRuheaibEjei_IF03jZX8L79liyhV8io1FiW4dDjXU-7BXvDjx7LMplC1mhsjPrFwyJy7E50TOwnvRuxMrx_1B189ZnRoTtoqTHtcSjw1j8JUWa--iZkGE5HsKR6toB1oswVch04ynFleWRmgxxmn5xdHfmJurEXyGkjHebPwFwP7SjkSCg440WsCQGAFjdLaDUnM_YcbGzRDXxTxLAnQI4bdkyZdob49loRH9ISRJ-2KJnAWhxqDgTgYde7BALecoyYy1eK6Vxd6OTeTxiB0Fe7iSwI7CV0INyFqmGjnxmwCFMwPPfC5uPqwiSKpAStY2YvWDsGydpY8tvOGCyWorbTQKyIfEUyqRmcIBM3-T0_LI45wWpMiSuhBlM-fVFaREH-BDgXz22T1CmiymRXAo30hT_habG0EyfRFvNbvx4V24W0AGR4V4xXMDw1tygDg4d5y5cuUh7Hh8eFlUWK1E1cIq7nUDAYc1y1OhoE_dRjS72hTaEJnsU3La-_WjyC1bkBmTykTBpwZwh3vYBuB3eQHksJaJ8dZkgP2xO7m0B-bYaLC5m_JDV8uGkWnyaEs-VYUAlFwghvML5tJytjfZHYn09GoRKAtqBZ2J6uK4nm4aTlp=w203-h337-no?authuser=0

only pics i have its right after i got it running my step dads driving it thats why hood open still.lol even get too see my trucks ass in one pic.lol i call him brick.lol

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Programming, walking, reading, drawing and shooting. Got today with an airgun 10 shots to the black core, making this particular number of shots an applicable result for a shooting competition.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• 3 weeks later...

Drawing, spirituality, philosophy of a sort, gaming...self help on occasion. 

Board gaming on occasion. Films, cartoons. I wish I still had a local arcade id be going regularly.

Edited by spectator
  • 100 1

8 hours ago, spectator said:

Drawing, spirituality, philosophy of a sort, gaming...self help on occasion. 

Board gaming on occasion. Films, cartoons. I wish I still had a local arcade id be going regularly.

speaking of witch we havent seen any new drawing in a while. i miss the ole arcades too.  ones we have now  here are  a rip off. theres only one left here  thats any good. even still has sum off the good ole games like ski ball .used to take my son atlest once a month  ..we would play some dinosaur jurrasic   game and pass whole thing.lol he  used to be really good at guitar hero too .

• 100 2

That honestly sounds awesome Captn. Good quality family time, I wish I had more quality time. In a area like mine not much is really out there, having our own arcade was nice. I'm not a bar kind of guy, and the mall closes at 6pm.  There's not much to do around here... and ET is hit or miss depending on how my connection wants to work and who is on at the time.  I might go back to drawing actually it's a nice pass time where I don't have to really compare myself with anyone else. 😄 

Edited by spectator
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP

Family time, whether it be at home or going shopping out of town, maybe to the public park. ET def on this list as it is my favorite past time, makes me feel like a kid again. Love fishing and hunting, though I haven't been in quite some time. Riding dirt bikes/4 wheelers, camping, almost anything outdoors. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Mostly family time! As well as pc gaming when I can fit the time in. Love vacationing, taking the kids to zoo's & aquarium's,  shopping, and road trips in general. I like to smoke here and there as a hobby and spend time with friends when that's possible also! I love fishing and hunting even though I don't have the time to really plan it anymore, but did a lot as a kid and loved it. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1