NoQuarter KnifeThrow

Buckwild

Been awhile since I’ve played NQ, so this may not be correct. But afaik, most of the binds are the same throughout all mods.

bind mouse2 "+attack2" or if that fails try “+weapalt”

Just a heads-up. Even if you bind alternative fire, you can't throw knives until you reach Light Weapons Proficiency lvl 7. So that's a very important detail not to overlook.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

42 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Just a heads-up. Even if you bind alternative fire, you can't throw knives until you reach Light Weapons Proficiency lvl 7. So that's a very important detail not to overlook.

Lvl 8 according to wiki 😛

• Haha 1

Teraz, Kat0n napisał:

Lvl 8 according to wiki 😛

Could be. I reached lvl 9 Proficiency 6 months ago, so I may have forgotten 😄 Lvl 7 is poison syringe then?

But my point remains the same. You need high Light Weapon Proficiency to throw knives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Lvl 7 is poison syringe then?

Yup. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Class_Skills

Just found it, and I just learned perks I had never noticed before, like soldier having 40% damage less for first headshot at level 9. Have been playing NoQuarter mod for 11 years and it's the first time I hear of it.

Sorry for off topic tho :offtopic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minut temu, Kat0n napisał:

Yup. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Class_Skills

Just found it, and I just learned perks I had never noticed before, like soldier having 40% damage less for first headshot at level 9. Have been playing NoQuarter mod for 11 years and it's the first time I hear of it.

Sorry for off topic tho :offtopic

I think reading that wiki page should be mandatory before joining NQ. The amount of people I try to revive with Battlefield CPR and them just going into limbo... everytime it happens I want to slice my desk with a fcking katana.

• Like 3

• Leader
On 10/27/2020 at 7:47 PM, Kat0n said:

NoQuarter mod for 11 years and it's the first time I hear of it.

We had two versions on the three servers until ?? years ago... Let me go check my NQ / NoQuarter folder dates...brb

Well, both my NQ and NoQuarter folders have 2014 creation dates, so that doesn't help.  That is when I transferred files between computer systems.

The last NQ#1 condump file that I can find in the old "NoQuarter" folder was created in August 2018. 

The first NQ#1 condump file that I can find in the newer "NQ" folder is dated November 2018.

That probably means that NQ#1 was switched to the latest NQ-mod-version between those dates.   NQs#2 and 3 and been using the 'new' NoQuarter version for several years before that.

I can't check the file dates on my NQ-Version.pk3 files in those two folders because I had had troubles and re-downloaded one or both of the versions. :( 

If you were more used to the 'old' NQ on NQ#1, then you might have missed learning some new features on the "new version" that is now on NQ#1.  

Reminder:  Halloween Game Day will be on NoQuarter #1 next Saturday the 31st on NQ#1 at 1200 London Time! 😄 

Edited by RedBaird
more info, sort of ++ Game Day !