Need some suggestion please!!!

-=Medic=-

Hello guys ^^

I hope all of you are doing well!!

I just received today my logitech G27 so I need little suggestions for a good PS3 racing games old or new it doesn't matter

well a friend gave me today his game GRID thing, I didn't like that much and I already have GT5 prologue for 2 years now which I found better using g27.. but i was hoping some of you can suggest me some others that you already played with

what i want exactly is some racing games that you can start playing with different cars without have to unlock every time playing competitions, like a lot of cars and places from the start!!! so do you know any kind of that racing game for PS3.

hehe I don't have a real seat for the g27 but i used today a little table until i'll find time to make a real seat:

medicg27.jpg

GETTTT DIRTTTT its the best :D

hum I already tested once "dirt 2" and it start with only 1 car, so limited... as i said above looking for something more fun than competitions to unlock cars beside of that not too much fan of rally thing :cry

wait for Gran turismo 5

yeah that's already in my schedule :D

gran turismo has kewl cars, and ask onion, hes a gamer

hum i dunno for Onion but until he reply some of you may have others suggestions

Imo, GRID is almost as good as it gets until GT 5 comes out.

Dirt 2 is pretty good though. Dirt 2 would actually be pretty awesome with your setup, if you use the view where your in the driver seat, you'll get mud and water and stuff on your windshield.

Ridge Racer sucks, don't get that one. If you like arcade style ones, Motor Storm or Split/Second might be a good one, they aren't realistic at all though.

wait for Gran turismo 5

There u got some waiting.. Im getting enought for years of waiting and cancelled pre orders. They always delay it when its supposed to be released. Now launch date was 3.november.2010 so i pre ordered it again.. and guess what its been delayed again.

Need for Speed Shift is great.

I play Shift, it's fun IMO, but you have to earn the car's which you don't wanna do.

Yep, and Shift 2 is coming early next year. But the most interesting NFS game comes in next month, i mean NFS Hot Pursuit. Its been made by Burnout team(Criterion Games) so it have to be good. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...