ET the Kick options

TopGuN

5 minutes ago, TopGuN said:

Anyway, I was only sharing my opinion with you and my opinion on the pleasure of playing ET.

we appreciate all suggestions and we try to accommodate if we can but 

in some cases it not possible for example this case with kicking dyno we tried it it caused issues 

and we had to remove thanks for your thoughts and keep them coming :)

• Like 5
  • 100 1

I think it'll be great.
To kick grenades, doors, and another player, can sound interesting.
I've played on servers had that. And it was very enjoyful  
But  the dynamite will mess things up to my opinion.
Sometime you need a split of a second to plain that. And someone can kick it? xD....  

• Like 1

ok,..maybe kick the satchel ?

I remember playing ET first release.. 3.5 floppy disk.

image.png.42694ef04696adc3266fcb1555752ea0.png

I had fun discovering some secret tunnel or new path by pushing wall....and I don't know if in some map in ET have secret door...or something like that.. :)

another great feature I think...is to be able to grab any gun dropped... I saw this in some server and this can be great for who don't have any ammo...

On 7/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, Xiahou Dun said:

I don't understand the point of kicking dynamites. But regular kicks and door kicks are a feature of NoQuarter mod. Visit NoQuarter servers to use kicks.

the point is to make the game more realistic and have fun :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

All the things you propose are either impossible to apply because of balancing issues (kicking explosive materials) or already exists on NQ servers (kicking, kicking doors, picking up weapons). I think you should visit NQ1 then :D

Edited by Xiahou Dun
  • 100 2

31 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

All the things you propose are either impossible to apply because of balancing issues (kicking explosive materials) or already exists on NQ servers (kicking, kicking doors, picking up weapons). I think you should visit NQ1 then :D

already play  few time on NQ,..but unfortunatly..I can't play on these server,..caus I've to much lag....don't know why...:\

another great feature I think...is to be able to grab any gun dropped... I saw this in

some server and this can be great for who don't have any ammo...

@TopGuN

2020-07-23-085024-goldrush.thumb.jpg.fb04f702ae0fa03446d747d602dd3dbf.jpg

• Like 2

@TopGuN

I invite you to NQ1 and have a !beer, !coke or a !pizza with us. 🤗

If the lag is a issue, workaround it and play fieldops-> Just Fire for the effect 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love the kick features in NQ. So many pluses in that mod shame that people don't like it as much as other mods.  I remember way back when it first came out  (used to play with the creators of NQ) I had lag issues so much mainly cause at the time my system was too slow.  Shouldn't be a issue now with anyone maybe try to work with some of the settings wouldn't hurt it might help you.