Would like to join.

JackBo

This is my daily out.  Usually every evening I jump on.   I've played this game for along time.   I use to be admin in a clan years ago.  I cant remember which one,  Beavis and Oldman were there. Please accept me.  I enjoy the group I game with.  I only play this server.  I'm familiar with Shatter, LetDown, Leatherface, etc... thanks.  

• Like 4

Hey @JackBo thanks for the introduction! I believe we spoke on discord! It's great you know a few guys in the FA community already... hopefully you can use them as a referral!  It's always great too have new/old members, or guest who still enjoy ET and want too become a part of FA! Here's a few things you might want too consider before making an App too Join! 

How to Join/Apply for Fearless Assassins:

We expect our members to be active on server/website and be loyal to the community members, and be able to follow all rules and regulations of the community. Joining =F|A= requires a team player that will be able to get along with his guild, maturity, and of course a good person. 

APPS: ALL members and applicants must submit last 8 characters of their GUID in the forum profile before posting application.

ET/PB GUID - Click Me

silEnT mod GUID - Click Me 

Nitmod GUID - Click Me   - Only if you play on our Oldschool server. 

Submit your GUID Here:
Submit My GUID

Things to know before you post an application.
1. If someone is looking for just community tag then this is not the place for them.
2. If you are looking for admin level then please it ain't going to happen so fast.
3. In the end joining Fearless Assassins is by invite only! You can post your application so we know you are interested in joining us.
4. You will need to be active on forums also in order to join us.
5. If you are invited to community, you will be member on our all servers and game. i.e. If you get invited to community for W:ET you will be also community member in all others server which Fearless Assassins has.
6. Once you get invited you will be on trial membership. Trial period may last from 1 hr to 6 months depending on each individual. We will post on your application once you are first accepted for trial. In order to get promotion faster you should check this topic.
7. If we ever find you doing admin abuse or if you somehow get caught using cheat's you will be removed from community and you will be banned on our servers and forums.
8. Activity on server and forum is required.

Check our community guidelines, admin structure, VIP benefits, etc by CLICKING ME.

https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/184-applications-join-us/

Good luck and Welcome too our Community bro! Cya around! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1