Idea to increase our reach

ViP3r*

I have a suggestion, or rather an idea.
We could increase our reach (maybe). 
Valorant is coming out in June (there are other games too). Maybe we should add a new game or two, for example where we don't even need a server (no extra cost 👌🏻). maybe start new clubs or something. What do you think about the idea?

Greetings ViP3r*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Valorant at this point(and it's not for all yet) has thousands od viewers on twitch every single day. I don't know what's so interesting in this game - it looks like CS but more colourfull but this would a great idea to have a piece of that cake for FA.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Should also try Rainbow Six Siege and Modern Warfare, have seen a lot of people into Warzone recently.

Valorant is so strict it runs on your computer on a kernel level so it can cause all kinds of trouble and break your pc thats why when I had a drop in twitch didnt try it out yet.

7 hours ago, Blu2300 said:

Should also try Rainbow Six Siege and Modern Warfare, have seen a lot of people into Warzone recently.

Rainbow Six Siege I feel like its too late for this. The game is steadily degrading into a pile of smoking crap, because Ubisoft releases stuff without testing and the game right now is filled with bugs. I have 1.5k hours in this game and I sadly had to give up playing it, because the bugs and cheaters got over the top.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2