Movie recommendations

bLade.

I've watched a good portion of movies on Netflix, and the choices are becoming slim. I recently just got Amazon Prime Video, and haven't had a chance to browse much. If anyone has any movie recommendations drop them below :D Not too picky on genre, but I do enjoy comedies, some action movies and horror. 

On 5/11/2020 at 2:38 PM, Hitch said:

Depends what you're feeling, how are you with old films? What haven't you seen, that you'd like to see more of? I can give you a list.

Depends how old. Maybe late 70s-80s. But as far as anything older I just can't stand the acting lol. I haven't seen too many fantasy, mystery or science fiction. Any recommendations in those categories would be great! 

I seen this movie  recently "The shawshank redemption"   . After a long time I saw a movie from start till end without touching mouse. 

8 hours ago, tipsy said:

without touching mouse

Sure you can call that as "mouse" too. It has many nicknames, but mouse probably not best one what i hear. Yes but movie is great, i didnt touch my anaconda either when watched that movie :P 😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Sure you can call that as "mouse" too. It has many nicknames, but mouse probably not best one what i hear. Yes but movie is great, i didnt touch my anaconda either when watched that movie :P 😂

On 5/12/2020 at 10:08 PM, tipsy said:

I seen this movie  recently "The shawshank redemption"   . After a long time I saw a movie from start till end without touching mouse. 

you guys crack me up haha. definitely going to rewatch the movie.. pretty sure last time I watched it I didnt pay much attention :P 

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

Have you ever seen the Stargate SG-1 series if not I highly recommend it along with Stargate Atlantisnetflix stargate GIF

I'll check it out and will provide feedback at some point, thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it man! 

Edited by bLade.

According to imdb my favourite (randomly)

comedies include (clicky)

Being There Detectorists Mon Oncle Dr. Strangelove Toni Erdmann Radio Days Sexmission Barry The Rules of the Game La Dolce Vita Naked  Private Life Synecdoche, New York The Apartment The IT Crowd Playtime The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie Fawlty Towers  Risky Business Underground Young Frankenstein Rushmore Ghost World Ball of Fire Smoke Do the Right Thing

horror inlude

Freaks Hour of the Wolf Nosferatu Don't Look Now The House of the Devil Hannibal The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari The Witch Deep Red Rosemary's Baby The Innocents Black Sunday The Invisible Man Hereditary A Quiet Place Under the Skin Near Dark The Wicker Man Vampyr The Phantom Carriage  The Haunting of Hill House The Blair Witch Project Kuroneko Haunted Tetsuo: The Iron Man Dead of Night A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night Possession Salem's Lot Bride of Frankenstein Jigoku

action include

A Bittersweet Life The Wild Bunch Oldboy Ran Harakiri Yojimbo Inception Blade Runner Tokyo Fist Snowpiercer 13 Assassins The Host Watchmen Runaway Train Duel Dawn of the Dead Branded to Kill Bullitt Scarface WarGames Aguirre, the Wrath of God Badlands The Man from Nowhere 3:10 to Yuma Band of Brothers Akira To Live and Die in L.A. Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome White Heat Bonnie and Clyde Eastern Promises End of Watch Sin City Rififi

most of them are indisputable classics, I don't like this word, but like me you can always find something you didn't saw yet from others lists

• 100 1

Something for the Horror Film fans out there I seen this when I was a young kid too young gave me nightmares for weeks and in my opinion one of the best made horror films out there