Hey everyone

SlitfaceJR

Hi🤗 I'll reintroduce myself because it's been a long time I've been active on forum so here we go

My name is Scott I'm 21 years old and and still studying in computers , I'm from Canada , living in my house with my wife and my daughter in a nice neighborhood

My dad introduced me at playing ET since 2004 I took some break because of some familly problems I had to deal with. each time I start dat game I remember me and my dad playing together and now each time I start ET I have a tear fallin down my cheek and if u can read between the lines you'll understand what I'm talking about and thats why I took his Nickname on ET .. anyway life continue, shits happen but I keep my head up like a solider cuz life is a battlefield,  you have to make your way through it anyway.

take it easy guys (and girls) if any feel the need to talk come in PM it would be a pleasure to talk with any of you

Good night 

Slitface😋

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SlitfaceJR said:

Hi🤗 I'll reintroduce myself because it's been a long time I've been active on forum so here we go

My name is Scott I'm 21 years old and and still studying in computers , I'm from Canada , living in my house with my wife and my daughter in a nice neighborhood

My dad introduced me at playing ET since 2004 I took some break because of some familly problems I had to deal with. each time I start dat game I remember me and my dad playing together and now each time I start ET I have a tear fallin down my cheek and if u can read between the lines you'll understand what I'm talking about and thats why I took his Nickname on ET .. anyway life continue, shits happen but I keep my head up like a solider cuz life is a battlefield,  you have to make your way through it anyway.

take it easy guys (and girls) if any feel the need to talk come in PM it would be a pleasure to talk with any of you

Good night 

Slitface😋

Welcome to the family brotha, enjoy your stay. Good to see an old-timer ET player back at it.