ET BEGINNERS #1 Vsay suggestions for Jay3!

excedo

I had a good chat with Daredevil today about the soundpack from Jay3. Since I got pretty much experience with creating soundpacks for ET, he asked if I could help with making new Vsays for Jay3.

I want any sound suggestions here, think about movies, series or music I can use. I prefer non-music Vsays, but we can always take a look at it. :)

Any links are welcome, youtube as example is full of videos with funny quotes etc...

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i went through all the vsays on jay2 and i couldnt find the scarface one could we get that added on jay2 and jay3 ?

found this soundboard site on my travels if its helpfull if you scroll down there is thousands of sound files

scarface soundboard

• Like 2
  • 100 1

7 hours ago, MikeSlayer said:

i went through all the vsays on jay2 and i couldnt find the scarface one could we get that added on jay2 and jay3 ?

found this soundboard site on my travels if its helpfull if you scroll down there is thousands of sound files

scarface soundboard

Yeah already found that website. Very useful, a lot of sounds!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@equaLz  Not sure when you will be done but get it going fast :) I have decided what i need to dump and now i would be finding new ones!

I am going to put appx 68 sound new ones! Will be adding medic skins as well! Jay2 is gonna get some blast from past and future! 

• image.png
  • Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

The one and only refrain

Which part of song u want? max 5 sec - please provide timeline.