Ruin a wish

FunkybananA

granted. you now have HUGE feet...but unfortunatly for you, the rumors of bigger feet = bigger d**k does not apply to you...^shrinkage^

i wish i had a job :(

100 percent true. I wear size 12's, and buy titanium straw condoms :cry

I now pass this ruin a wish onto the next person who posts (haha i edited)

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

It sure as hell makes buying shoes a pain in the ass. I wear a size 15 and I haven't bought shoes in a store since 6th grade. Gotta order online!

I know I'm a little late but I read Papito's 3rd or so post in this thread about wishing he could talk with squirrels. My Literature class now thinks there is something wrong with me cause I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. Haha thanks Papito.

I wish I had a beer that was never empty and a blunt that burned forever.

It sure as hell makes buying shoes a pain in the ass. I wear a size 15 and I haven't bought shoes in a store since 6th grade. Gotta order online!

I know I'm a little late but I read Papito's 3rd or so post in this thread about wishing he could talk with squirrels. My Literature class now thinks there is something wrong with me cause I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. Haha thanks Papito.

Granted, but now you have no arms and your mouth is sewn shut, your blunt keeps burning catching your house on fire and your beer was expired.

I wish yoyo and naman quit fighting and get married.

granted, too bad the beer taste like moose piss and there is no way to light your blunt.

i wish stinky cheese wasn't so stinky.

:excl: **Rulez** Refer to Page 1 for details. :excl:

you cannot pick and choose which wish you want to ruin. you have to go in order of the person above you.

-Ex. Tasha posted and made a wish, then Phantom posted about the same wish that Tasha posted on...X

Phantom was supposed to respond to Tasha's post. As well as Duck and/or Aftermath. (Well, Duck was just postin a post, so nevermind) Aftermath posted a wish w/o ruining a wish.

CSL...you just confused me...well, not really but kinda, you ruined a wish, i guess, but didnt post a wish.

thanx for your time :lol:

:excl: **Rulez** Refer to Page 1 for details. :excl:

you cannot pick and choose which wish you want to ruin. you have to go in order of the person above you.

-Ex. Tasha posted and made a wish, then Phantom posted about the same wish that Tasha posted on...X

Phantom was supposed to respond to Tasha's post. As well as Duck and/or Aftermath. (Well, Duck was just postin a post, so nevermind) Aftermath posted a wish w/o ruining a wish.

CSL...you just confused me...well, not really but kinda, you ruined a wish, i guess, but didnt post a wish.

thanx for your time :lol:

I edited my post, since i didn't know/followed the rules. So therefore, I just ruined your wish that i was just posting :D

I wish that global warming would hurry up...im cold

Granted. You burn in the global heat :/

I wish my hd4670 was a hd5970.

Granted, but your cpu is a pentium 2 and running windows NT.

I wish i wasn't sick.

Granted, but your cpu is a pentium 2 and running windows NT.

I wish i wasn't sick.

Granted but to get better you will vomit for 8 minutes 19 seconds without stopping. Unfortunately, as if that in itself was not bad enough, this prevented you from breathing during this time causing permanent brain damage.

I wish World Peace will not be achieved.

Granted. 4 brand new off road tires installed on your old punkbuster (watches as punkbuster drives off a cliff)

I wish that the asteroid Aphophis will miss the keyhole and not slam into earth 7 years later.

Granted. 4 brand new off road tires installed on your old punkbuster (watches as punkbuster drives off a cliff) :lol

I wish that the asteroid Aphophis will miss the keyhole and not slam into earth 7 years later.

Granted. The Asteroid Aphophis missed the keyhole and completely dimolished earth's moon ;) (i did not do any research on the matter. i know nothing of Aphophis......deep....)

As seeing that i can't beef up my 2000 Impala LS's 3800 Series II V6 engine much...I wish I had a 2005 Impala SS so that I could beef up the engine :)

As seeing that i can't beef up my 2000 Impala LS's 3800 Series II V6 engine much...I wish I had a 2005 Impala SS so that I could beef up the engine :)

Granted. Neighborhood thugs stole your Impala. Its now in a chop shop.

I WISH TUPAC WAS STILL ALIVE

Granted. Neighborhood thugs stole your Impala. Its now in a chop shop.

I WISH TUPAC WAS STILL ALIVE

Granted, Tupoc gave up rap and has been tearing up the country music charts with his infamous single 'meatgazm in my oats, duck on the grittle'.

I so do wish that g.o.a.t.s. wouldn't kick backwards :love goat :comehere:tool

I have the exact same car. Mine is maroon though, all original, 89k miles. Fully loaded.