NEW MAPS FOR NQ 2.55

ISCHWARS

• Administrators

Will talk to NQ co leaders and leader tomorrow. Will figure out and update the maps asap.

• Like 1

The maps dont suck, they simply get boring when playing them every day ;)

But it also makes it easier to concentrate on practice aiming, different classes

and weapons, etc.

But anyway, i also would like to see some new / different maps soon.

I am open for all new maps :) but please remove Temple asap it is a lagfest:

20101010174702templefin.th.jpg

I said long ago to request that this map was removed in nq for the same reason. I hope to be taken into account sometime.

• Administrators

nani/Saizo/Raziel, PM me new map rotation which you like after discussing with others on server.

I will add that rotation. :)

idk if u guys have already choose wich maps r going in but i would like to see Beach Invasion, Desert temple and Tramfight going outta the rotation.

and Braundorf, MLB Starbase or Snatch r going in :)

I really would like to see Daybreak on your server - it's one of the best maps around imo. But i said that already ^^

Another wish is Marketplace, haven't played it for several years but still remember the atmosphere and dynamic gameplay.

Anyway, both maps could be chaotic, when too many players are around, though being very large, idk

• 5 weeks later...

We seriously need to change cardinaly almost all of NQ2.55 maps,because it's getting really boring.

I would add main ET maps,remove leningrad,tram fight,adlernest ,et beach.

P.S. Adlernest and etbeach are too small for a server 22 vs 22 (if i'm right about count),and these are most popular for rushers.