!!!Punkbuster off @ F|A #2 ?!!!

Trackbase.Paul

dude u really need to start fanboying some1 else arround forum., everywhere i post u post something stupid like this, plz where in my post says "put pb opn so i caN RATE"

stop posting stupid shit already, plus i only rate at fa1 anyways, adre is for nubs.

kk

• Administrators

Maybe you can try turning PB on and look what happens?

More then 800 kicks on F|A 1 and more then 500 kicks on NQ.

We pay for server so clan members can play. In this case our clan members are also getting kicked over and over again for same 'violation'.

Also, see statistics..

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=515457

Also, without PB all those whiney rating players are gone. Everyone is playing as team. I might even remove no rush rules.

And no I am not going to tell SL, hey please add rating for non PB servers. I know for sure what other non pb servers are doing. They have cheaters in there clan and even there head admins are busted. I am not going to suggest something to someone which is ethically incorrect.

SL has there own rules for there free services. We need to follow it and they have chosen rules from there experience. ;)

Thanks

• Like 3

• Administrators

Once evenbalance fixes the issue we will turn it on. ;)

Also, till they fix the issue, we will randomly turn on cheat scans to bust cheaters who are thinking they can play seeing PB off. If they get busted there IP will be banned.

maybe some got me wrong, lol i do not care and i dont even rate in fa#2 , i was just saying u guys should put it back on, cuz at least FOR ME , MY oPinion , servers with no pb is plain boring, boring boring boring, lot of white names , lot of randoms with bots , and well its boring anyways imo.

maybe some got me wrong, lol i do not care and i dont even rate in fa#2 , i was just saying u guys should put it back on, cuz at least FOR ME , MY oPinion , servers with no pb is plain boring, boring boring boring, lot of white names , lot of randoms with bots , and well its boring anyways imo.

Yesterday, in jay2, someone came to me asking which F|A servers had pb on, just thinking about rating, but i guess that's not your case :P

• Like 1

Let's admit defeat and adjust to reality.

Coders depend on us to maintain a profitable environment for their private hacks. f*** 'em.

Fighting raters who play 12 hours a day is just as miserable as playing against a botter. Most of these guys don't support us anyway.

PB clearly hates ET and wants to kill it.

Screw pb, just leave it off, it will be easier on us.

• Like 1

when EB will need longer time, to solve their shit, over longer time the servers will be empty...but of course better that when your member are kicked all the time..the most FA member have not joined the clan just for rating, they joined because they want to play in a bigger community..

@tormentium->you are one of the first who take care about it...:)..;when FA turn PB off on FA1--->im just curios how many from your clan will still play REALLY active on the FA servers..have i heard something about clanloyality to FA?

about cheater: it is obvious that when 1 bastard is on the server and no admin there, in 10 min is the server empty..@admins: you will have a lot of work..:)

• Administrators

You guys are taking few things out of context..

1. PB doesn't do the job alone but PBBans cheat scan does.

2. We have not disabled PB because of raters and such. We have disabled PB because of there useless kicks.

3. Most of the F|A members have joined F|A because they like other members and they want to play with there friends. Joining bigger community or smaller one is not the case. Those who have joined for just admin level or think hey hey F|A as servers and lets join, they don't last longer anyways. This is the reason when some says I would like to leave, I normally say bye bye.

I think I will publish blog about how F|A admin system and recruiting works sooner or later.

As far as cheater goes, server regular can submit GUID in his profile and if he is regular and good, co leader/ leader give them level 3 which has putteam command. All they got to do is bind a key to cheater slot and keep moving them to spec. :)

We are recruiting new members fast then we used to but we also need to make sure they are good members or else there will be reports for admin abuse rather then cheater report lol