!!!Punkbuster off @ F|A #2 ?!!!

Trackbase.Paul

• Administrators

People are getting kicked.... left and right... those mother f***ers Even balance team doesn't run any single server and they keep releasing bullshit updates which keeps kicking people half time.

Last time also they released update and we had to disable PB for few days. Same again this time. Once the issue is resolved we will again enable PB + PBBans streaming!

• Administrators

Darn cheaters

every 5 sec a cheaters connects... :angry:

Just need more members to patrol the servers now. Every clan has like 60-80 members for there 30 slot servers. With out 300 slots+ we need more good members!

heheh it's the first time i see Daredevil using the word "mother f***ers" so that means this is getting more serious now....

Since i don't have nothing to do now in the real world (for now) i will be 24/7 on ET , i would be Checking stuff on FA 2,are you going to disable pb at the other server as well???

If it is, i don't think Punkbuster will be our primary problem , it will be all these cheaters that they will try to do anything for some extra frags.

Is like if a prison suddenly explodes all those criminals will roaming in the city the city, but someone is patrolling the city.

and those "mother f***ers" will regret stepping into the fearless assassins domains!!!

or maybe an new update(a fix) will come out in the next 10 minutes and everybody will be happy!! YAY!!! :yahoo

Just need more members to patrol the servers now. Every clan has like 60-80 members for there 30 slot servers. With out 300 slots+ we need more good members!

He was caught on beginners xps forever, he is not on the banlist on xp recruiting xps maybe better to put him on

You can check his guide on PBbans=> http://www.pbbans.com/

This is a quote from my et.log

Unfaked^7 PunkBuster kicked player 'Unfaked' (for 0 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #70735

^5PunkBuster Client: Removing 'Unfaked' 818f (0 minutes) Violation (MULTIHACK) #70735

console: ^7|^5PBBHub^7| Player ^2Unfaked ^3(d4ac818f) ^7banned for ^1MULTIHACK(70735)

[skipnotify]

Dont know if this helps ;-)

Ron

:: ( u guys should put pb back on in fa#2 , it wont get empty anyways by the ppl geting kicked by that pb error anyways, its 64 slots and if fa1 dont get empty with the kicks this shouldnt also...except at nights ...which fa#2 is always empty anyways

dood you're already rank 1 and 2 on SL.. how many more do you need, pwnz0r?!

• Like 1

dood you're already rank 1 and 2 on SL.. how many more do you need, pwnz0r?!

dude u really need to start fanboying some1 else arround forum., everywhere i post u post something stupid like this, plz where in my post says "put pb opn so i caN RATE"

stop posting stupid shit already, plus i only rate at fa1 anyways, adre is for nubs.

dude u really need to start fanboying some1 else arround forum., everywhere i post u post something stupid like this, plz where in my post says "put pb opn so i caN RATE"

stop posting stupid shit already, plus i only rate at fa1 anyways, adre is for nubs.

Agree whit him, just do PB on!! So the Pro*, and other nice players will be come...