!!!Punkbuster off @ F|A #2 ?!!!

Trackbase.Paul

when EB will need longer time, to solve their shit, over longer time the servers will be empty...but of course better that when your member are kicked all the time..the most FA member have not joined the clan just for rating, they joined because they want to play in a bigger community..

@tormentium->you are one of the first who take care about it...:)..;when FA turn PB off on FA1--->im just curios how many from your clan will still play REALLY active on the FA servers..have i heard something about clanloyality to FA?

about cheater: it is obvious that when 1 bastard is on the server and no admin there, in 10 min is the server empty..@admins: you will have a lot of work..:)

lol i would go play 2 maps at BBA1 per day , to keep both names at top 2, then i would go FA,. dunno why u ask me if i ever heard of "clanloyalty to FA", dunno about rest of my clan tbh, but i have over 400k xp in 2months, and i play in FA since they created it with savage, so plz..go away with those sort of comments.

• Administrators

explain me plz why isnt it possible to downgrade to old pb version, i am sure we (ant1y and me) done this in my server once because of a similar kick problem with pb, he turned pb update off but left pb on the prior version, and it worked perfect , no kick and pb on .

How you guys got old PB server files? Also are you forcing clients to use old PB version? because without forcing clients, they will get auto kicked from server.