A little about me

JARHEADE9

Hi.

My real name is David I have spent the last 26 years in the United States Marine Corps as a recon sniper rank of E-9 Master Gunnery Sargent . I have recently been discharge due to the fack I lost my left leg from mid thight down on 12-19-08

I have spent the last 10 years in Iraq and the middle east . I do get around good now that I'm at home which is in Columbus,Ohio USA .

I have been playing rtcw for about a month now and I like it I have met alot good people here in the rtcw world on line and I hope to met alot more !

The F|A clan server are very nicely put togather so congrat to you that have done a great job.

My e-mail is david121905@aol.com or

david121905@yahoo.com or

david121905@livemail.com

My Im on all three is david121905 come and invite me and and we can chat lol

/XR/JARHEADE9

Hello , Thanks for your service and sacrifice . Hell we r almost neighbors i live in indiana , Hope to see u in game i will be the one with the flame thrower :D Steve-O

to those that asked Yes I have killed people in real life with a m4o1a sniper rifle or a .50 cal sniper rifle I have recievied the bronz star and the silver star 4 purple hreats and a letter of comindation from the ex-president bush for service beyond the call of duty .I have severed alot time since the war begain in iraq that was back in 2000 till I lost my leg purple heart #4

took a aka47 round in my right leg back in 2005 12-19-05 purple heart #3 . #1 & 2 were over in afganistand lost my right toe to a round that was a ment for my spoter on the hill we were at in the upper right chest area and so i got a two for one in that fire fight lol.

Anyways I have been thinking of leaving /XR/ clan they don't want to improve themselves or the clan :hmm .

You're baaack! Good to see you back, man. Had been wondering how you were/where you where at. Sorry to hear about your leg though :/ that sucks (to put it lightly!) *it's *S*R* Jess btw :D now known as [Pika] Jess!

Welcome to the forums, nice to see youve decided to check us out! Thanks for everything you've done for the United States. People like you are few and far between in today's world. Congrats on serving your country to the fullest! HOORHAA ! :D

viper if you want proof i'll send you my address and a bus ticket please don't be rude ok lol! I had some other shit to say but i'll leave it at that !

pics or it didn't happen ! that simple man,and thats coz most ppl in the interwebs talk bullshit...