A little about me

JARHEADE9

• Administrators
viper if you want proof i'll send you my address and a bus ticket please don't be rude ok lol! I had some other shit to say but i'll leave it at that !

pics or it didn't happen ! that simple man,and thats coz most ppl in the interwebs talk bullshit...

bullshit or not he doesn't have to prove himself to anyone, the man is even offering you a bus ticket so you see it in person and you are still being a douche, please go to fail adult group forums and troll there, oh and maybe take a ss of this and send it to otter maybe he will be bored again and create another interesting gif for everyone to enjoy. heard that your dad is burrito intolerant so he went all emo on taco bell, your cousin jose posted a nice pic of him on his blog so i thought i share it with everyone

noquierotacobell1.jpg

bullshit or not he doesn't have to prove himself to anyone, the man is even offering you a bus ticket so you see it in person and you are still being a douche, please go to fail adult group forums and troll there, oh and maybe take a ss of this and send it to otter maybe he will be bored again and create another interesting gif for everyone to enjoy. heard that your dad is burrito intolerant so he went all emo on taco bell, your cousin jose posted a nice pic of him on his blog so i thought i share it with everyone

blah blah blah..w/e..didnt even readed all that coz since start it says bullshit..now go suck a cock.. :hi

like i said..pics or it didnt happen JARHEADE9...simple as that...

viper if you want proof i'll send you my address and a bus ticket please don't be rude ok lol! I had some other shit to say but i'll leave it at that !

pics or it didn't happen ! that simple man,and thats coz most ppl in the interwebs talk bullshit...

noquierotacobell1.jpg

Rolmfao! :lol: pwned... On an other note its Been fun playing with ya Jarhead. Ill see you around somewhere.

I'd love to show him a good ole marine mascot ! Like I said viper I have a bus ticket for your ass come see for yourself and joedirt and all from the F|A clan you guys are great and when or if I decide I'll post pics of me over in Iraq and all Like I said it's only been 10 months 6 days and 13 hours sence it happend lol

I'd love to show him a good ole marine mascot ! Like I said viper I have a bus ticket for your ass come see for yourself and joedirt and all from the F|A clan you guys are great and when or if I decide I'll post pics of me over in Iraq and all Like I said it's only been 10 months 6 days and 13 hours sence it happend lol

trip too expensive unless you let me stay at your home and give me food,that i doubt,coz 1 you prob poor and 2 coz prob hate mexicans...so i wait to see the pics of you...

peace out...

• Administrators
deardevil just go ahead and lock this up if you or delet it lol

/locked as per your request.