ET Server Suggestion Unbalanced teams

RockET

18 hours ago, supplyguy said:

Just saw this.  Thanks, Rocket - made my day.

sadly  rocket hasnt been playing et for yrs again. i really miss Ryan he was a fun  good friend i hope hes ok.!!!! he was going thru a nasty divorce  back in 2019.ive tried to track him down . in past few yrs  hes not around!

On 3/6/2019 at 4:50 AM, RockET said:

I know you all put a lot of effort into making the teams balanced and even and I know thats hard to do. For 7 min I watched the teams unbalanced and one team not be able to leave spawn.  Scores were something along the lines of 638 to 308. Now my issue is that a bunch of known players CONSISTENTLY DO THIS. I think to be fair to everyone they should be the first to move. As far as I know it is a rule to keep the teams even and we have certain players not following this. This is not the first time I have seen it. They need to get over that K/D ratio because it means nothing if the entire map was you camping an unbalanced or uneven team. The entire half the team left, Including myself. /ENDRANT. Attached is a partial list of the players in question. Most of them medic, with the exception ET3 becuase he hoards panzer and wont switch because of it. 2 sec after this screenshot Even F|A=Roytown left. Supplyguy was nice enough to move, and always a great teammate.

For the players I am speaking about please Refer to rule #3 of global rules. https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

shot0000.thumb.jpg.5210f6b03b49a58638f11df848891a36.jpg

But his post is already current.

At Beg2 we have the same probs if no admin is on.

At NQ1 we have the same probs if no admin is on

(the server is then constantly empty if no admin is on in the early afternoon).

Now slap and flung me...

unfortunately yes its still a current and recurring problem - you cant avoid it but you can take the position to appeal to another players otherwise to keep more balance, apply for the admin Flash. You are also a good regular player on bg2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tEst453 said:

unfortunately yes its still a current and recurring problem - you cant avoid it but you can take the position to appeal to another players otherwise to keep more balance, apply for the admin Flash. You are also a good regular player on bg2

You're right! Flash should apply to keep the balance.

I gonna talk to him!

• 100 1

i try my best to balance teams on beg2 i know im not good player but i do my best most off the times to help balance teams ofc sometimes i like to stay in one team just to see if anyone change side and  try to enjoy the game myself and yes i think flash should get comand !put to help balance teams more easy 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
On 2/10/2022 at 10:48 AM, supplyguy said:

Just saw this.  Thanks, Rocket - made my day.

Agreed. Jay1 has almost become a nightmare with these some players and trusted regulars constantly stacking teams and NEVER switch teams. 

• 100 3