Joke of the day

Kooki

• Platinum VIP

A sharpshooter hung up his hat and put on a blindfold. He then walked 100 yards, turned around, and shot a bullet through his hat. The blindfold was a perfectly good one, completely blocking the man's vision. How did he manage this?

On 3/25/2019 at 6:22 PM, Kooki said:

A sharpshooter hung up his hat and put on a blindfold. He then walked 100 yards, turned around, and shot a bullet through his hat. The blindfold was a perfectly good one, completely blocking the man's vision. How did he manage this?

He hung his hat on his gun?

6 hours ago, Kooki said:

How many three cent stamps are in a dozen?

Err 12.. That one is as bad as what weighs more a ton of lead or a ton of feathers or even if it takes 5 min to dig a hole how long does it take to dig half a hole.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

A boy says to a girl, "So, sex at my place?" "Yeah!" "Okay, but I sleep in a bunk bed with my younger brother, and he thinks we're making sandwiches, so we have to have a code. Cheese means faster and tomato means harder, okay?" Later on the girl is yelling, "Cheese cheese, tomato tomato!" The younger brother says, "Stop making sandwiches! You're getting mayo all over my bed!"

• Platinum VIP

Saving Up

This old geezer of 78 marries a girl of 18. The morning after the wedding night, the girl comes down with a pained expression on her face. "What's the matter, dear?" asks the woman at the front desk. "Well," sniffed the girl, "He told me he'd been saving up for 60 years, and I thought he meant his money!"

• Platinum VIP

An old man paid a prostitute.  They went to the  room and the lady told the old man she was going into the bathroom to freshen up and for him to get ready.  In the restroom she just thought this old guy cant do anything, he probably just wants to cuddle or something.  When she came out of the restroom the old guy was putting on a condom.  She commented,  "Oh honey you dont have to worry about that, I wont get pregnant."  At which he said, "I'm not worried about that i just like the smell of burning rubber!"

• Platinum VIP

I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?

6 hours ago, Kooki said:

I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?

Wont lie, it took me a while that one.

Without giving it away i'm saying 9. :)

Edited by Snuffs99

• Platinum VIP
17 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Wont lie, it took me a while that one.

Without giving it away i'm saying 9. :)

Nope , wrong.. try again.

Edited by Kooki

• Platinum VIP

You are in a room that is completely bricked in on all four sides, including the ceiling and floor. You have nothing but a mirror and a wooden table in the room with you. How do you get out?

1 hour ago, Kooki said:

Nope , wrong.. try again.

Was really proud of myself too 😞

I thought nine in roman numerals (IX), take away the I and it becomes 10 (X)...althoguh i suppose the same could be said about 3(III) which would become 2 (II), 7 (VII) would become 6 (VII) etc

Edited by Snuffs99

• Platinum VIP

The only reason I'm fat is because a tiny body couldn't hold all this personality!!