Green tint on screen

Wifestein

Well just now my laptop had some green tints or something on the screen o.O it was weird, I dunno what it was, but it did it twice, it's gone now though, I'm just scared it might come back o.O

Anyone knows what it is? ^^

I just hope my laptop won't die or I cry =P

I read on google I need to blow out my vents or something with canned air? whatever that is lmao, I don't know if that works though xD

canned air is like : een bus met alleen lucht net als een compressor ?? dus alles even schoonblazen . But yes you can worry discoloring of your screen shows there is a problem with a your graffic card or b your screen :( .

Lets hope it last another 3 years before we have to cremate it ^^.

My CRT monitor's screen is completely covered by green tint + it has green lines about levelly. I can't read the text on some places of monitor. So I'm just waiting when this will blow up(and hoping same time that this will last still couple of months). :pp

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

My CRT monitor's screen is completely covered by green tint + it has green lines about levelly. I can't read the text on some places of monitor. So I'm just waiting when this will blow up(and hoping same time that this will last still couple of months). :pp

use bosnian fix just kick the damn thing works 99 percent of the time.