again a little prob

sinti
Go to solution Solved by -=HipKat=-,

a strange thing happend   when i start the game always as  admin      the game load  and  in the menu i get 2 cursors     its strange   but   the cursor  is exact i the middle of the screen   there is the arrow    from windows     and the game arrow   i can move  but do nothing   i cannot push it   where i wand   if i go with 1 arrow   to the lower screen    and i click on the mouse    after that i can move the other arrow ??????  and after clicking the second arrow  ( cursor )   than i can move the other arrow  ( cursor  )

try alt + tab to browse to et or make et first small  by pressing alt + enter and see if anything's running that causes it then alt + tab you can scroll between open features either the game or browser or program then you can select ET too that should help and stop 2nd cursor i think

ok   i have done it   with the alt   enter   and in the  smaller screen  its  works perfect   no second arrow    but not playeble     ferry small             but in fullscreen  its back again   and there are no progs   running         its unbelieveble how things   happend somehtimes       

• Leader

I have occasionally gotten a Windows cursor showing up in the middle of my newly-started ET screen.  If I press the left mouse button, then ET 'takes the focus' and the Win-cursor disappears.

The win-cursor is not movable, but seems to just 'twitch' when I move my mouse.  This is with ET in full-screen and it is as if the 'focus' is not passed from Windows to ET properly.

• Like 1

really strange      but i do nothing     get myself a  cup of cafea   and smoke a cigaret  i open the laptop and all things are good    it looks like when i start the game     i have to wait a little longer    and than its oke         i think its  a thing with the razer  software   there is a game booster  inside the software      mabey it takes i while   for its  setted       thats the only reason i can think on this moment

Instead of running as administrator, try doing this

https://gyazo.com/87d47daf84c6c2cdf95259088a4020ae

It'll fix the problem from before, but also not run in admin

edit for clarity: Compatibility mode, xp service pack 3

Edited by Heaven:)
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
  • Solution
9 hours ago, sinti said:

really strange      but i do nothing     get myself a  cup of cafea   and smoke a cigaret  i open the laptop and all things are good    it looks like when i start the game     i have to wait a little longer    and than its oke         i think its  a thing with the razer  software   there is a game booster  inside the software      mabey it takes i while   for its  setted       thats the only reason i can think on this moment

I disabled that game booster. It was getting annoying